Ty Caton enTycement (4)

Ty Caton enTycement 4-Pack
$69.99 $132.00 47% off List Price
2013 Ty Caton enTycement , Red Wine, Sonoma County
CT link above

Winery website

Been awhile since we’ve seen a Ty, and mill is on top of it. Only 14.4; restrained for Ty too…

I think I was gifted a bottle of an earlier vintage, if I could find it.

TN’s?
Hopefully
merbil?

This won’t be long

There are only two vintners that could bring me out of wine induced long term hibernation… I really don’t need anymore wine, but this just sounds too good to pass on.

[Edit: Drinking window?]

Corison coming up next! (wishful guess)

Ditto!

Last wooter to woot:MarkDaSpark

Big fan. Similar in style to The Prisoner. I have not had the 2013, only the 2012.

I am full up at home, but unless this sells out by noon, I’ll crack.

Ty Caton and then mill’s endorsement (purchase) this is certainly an auto buy

Had the winery’s entire lineup at a recent wine pairing. They produce a nice cabernet and petite syrah as well. Entycement is a fruit forward wine that is easy for everyone to drink. We had several non-red drinkers comment they liked it, and the red drinkers enjoyed it with the salmon-based appetizer served with it. Sell some of the Petite Syrah Woot!

Shipping to MA???

[[MOD: Not at this time. Also, wineries must obtain a license.]

Liked the '12. With more than twice the production, this is less $ per bottle.

And I’m back! First woot in just over a year. I am living proof of the effectiveness of advertising by way of unsolicited email. Keep on living the American dream, woot!

Is this a RPM autobuy?

Actually visited the tasting room on Sunday, and the 2013 enTycement was quite popular with the group I was with. The wife and I picked up a bottle to bring back home with us. Certainly can’t resist adding to our collection when you throw in the Woot discount.

RPM will have to speak for himself.

Personally, this is a toss up for me. Ty crafts a fruit forward, drink now style of wine, that isn’t what everyone wants. It can age, but I don’t think Ty crafts the wine thinking “Hmm, this will be really good 10 years from now”. Haven’t seen a TC wine on here in a bit, so will probably order one just because I want to know what he’s doing now.

enTycement is the new name for Ty’s Red starting with the 2012 vintage. It’s a kitchen sink blend that is generally food friendly and approachable in its youth as wkdpanda mentioned above.

Anyone going to Wooster next month want to split an order?

EDIT: Purchased, willing to part with a bottle or two…

Haven’t opened the 12’ yet otherwise I would consider this. The price is nice though. Ty’s low end red is back under $20 a bottle, it’s a win.

Missouri was always on the “ship to” list before, but it seems like it’s left off often now. Has something changed? Apologies if this has been covered before. I’m not on here as much as I used to be.

[MOD: You’ll find some info here]