$69.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCTS:
1 2009 Ty Caton Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
1 2009 Ty Caton Estate Petite Sirah
1 2009 Ty Caton Carlton Brook Petit Verdot
CT links above

Winery website

No MD shipping for Ty yet? Sad. Only one happy about that is my wallet.

In for 2.

Ty Caton Vineyards Special Select - 3 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: RRichmo
Speed to first woot: 0m 59.567s
Last wooter to woot: mikop168

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: RRichmo
Last wooter to woot: randysanders

First sucka again and Ty to boot! Woo Hoo!!
Meant to order two, but had to make an address change and the order reset to one. Service@woot promptly contacted to increase my order.

Would like to buy three, but just finished adding a cellar room in my basement to contain all my Woot and ordered racks yesterday. Gotta show some restraint, but we’ll see what the day will bring.

My husband told me that when I see Ty Caton on Wine.Woot!, it’s an auto-buy! So I’m in for one!

Am on the fence. I am looking for some “drink now” wines as my storage space is dwindling. I love the idea of a Petit Verdot. Not too common on WW. Had a 2004 that I was saving for a special day (not Ty), but my wife opened it when we had friends over for hot dogs and brats. My heart sank…

I’d also like some “drink now” but am guessing that these would benefit from being laid down for a year or two. So tempting, though…

I’ve been meaning to try some of Ty’s wines and these are 3 of my favorite varietals. Absolutely in for 1!

Current numbers (updated each minute)First sucker: RRichmo
Last wooter to woot: bcreel1982

In for one as this will complete some verticals of these varietals I have had growing. Hoping nothing else tempting comes up…

Hopefully Ty will comment on cellar recommendations for each, but I’m guessing the Cab should wait at least 3-4 years, and the other 2 even longer.

Any cellaring notes would be greatly appreciated!

What a deal! I’m in for 1 and buying these as a wedding gift. On the website the Cab and Syrah run $44 and the Verdot runs $49. Shipping at about $25 from the website and you’re looking at spending over $160 for this deal! Savings of 52%! Great job Wine.woot!

I drank my Ty Caton 2003 Cabs between 2009 and 2010, and they were perfect. So I’m guessing 2014 to 2017 on this 2009 cab. Just a guess.

You can safely get off the fence on the other side… These are not the bottles you are looking for!

Edit: For clarity, these were the wines I wasn’t looking for either. Now I’ll need to find room for them in the cellar!

Would love to see more of Ty’s other wines on Woot such as the Riesling, etc.
Glad to see this one - still thinking I should have ordered more…hmmmm???

I’ve found since getting my 160 bottle wine cooler 7 years ago that almost all wine improves over a year or two laying down. And the Ty’s need even more time as posted earlier.

I try not to order much during the summer since I live in Florida. I know the $7 summer shipping is used to ship some of the way with cooling, but I receive my wine at the office and I have opened the box upon delivery and the wine is pretty warm.
But Ty is great, so in for one (if it was not summer, would be in for 3).

These wines are WOOTALICIOUS!!!

Hey, I’m in the Tampa area too - if you ever want to split an order let me know.

nice mixed pack! Hope i don’t miss out on too much when i m at work =/

My wife just got me more storage. Thank You Dear. I am in for 2