Ty Caton Vineyards Special Select - 3 Pack

Yay! In for 2 –

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: RRichmo
Speed to first woot: 0m 59.567s
Last wooter to woot: Brandyberry

I recently visited Ty at his tasting room. I asked about the drinking window on some of his wines and I believe the answer was “drink it now and buy more later!”

I’m still waiting on the bond company to issue. Don’t give up on me Adam!

In for 1. First time buying Ty’s wine, can’t wait to try them!

In for 1.

Got in on the Ty Caton Cab Woot several months ago and love love love their wines. Excited to try the new varietals!

Ty… red… auto-buy… in for 3

Petite SYrah!? Did you hire some writers from “the other site”? Always with an i. I was, and still am, slightly disappointed with the '08 Ty’s Red, but even then it is a fine wine for the price on woot and everything else has been exceptional. But, Ty Caton’s reputation is pretty well known around these parts, so I am just preaching to the choir.

Ty Canton Vineyards = Auto Buy!!

I’m in for a 3 pack. Bought the 2 pack of TyTanium last time and had to try one. Out of this world! Will save the second for a few years.

Yeah…Of these three, the Cab might be the one I have the lowest expectation for. The PV looks yummy and I’m a sucker for PS.

Plus, I like Ty and love his wines and frankly…Don’t mind buying wines from him that MIGHT not be as amazing as some of his past masterpieces. That said…I’m hoping these are super good! In for three, of course.

Oh, forgot…He also took the time to sign two of the three cases of Field Blend that we bought from him a few years ago. :slight_smile: