U is for United

God Bless the U.S.A!

I second this.

(Now the song “I’m Proud to be an American” is going through my head… but that’s okay, because I am proud to be one. And thankful. :slight_smile:

Another serious write up! Wow! I’m thinking that there must be a history teacher at the-write up helm this week.

I didn’t know that the flag didn’t appear on stamps until 1926. Interesting! :slight_smile:

It’s really hard to write funny stuff about patriotic shirts. I promise the silliness will resume with our regularly scheduled programming. Till then- ALL THE FACTS!!

The absurdity of patriotism generally? The hypocrisy of claiming to be the champion of freedom while being the world’s bully and squashing individual rights internally? The baseless claims of being the greatest country when we don’t even crack the top 10 in any objective measure of quality of life? I would wear this ironically if I thought anyone would get it.

I’ve lived in Canada and Europe and I can tell you my quality of life is better here than I could have ever dreamed of having in those other countries. As a first generation American I gotta say God bless capitalism and God bless America which is truly the best place in the world.

I love the patriotic theme lately, but this one seems snarky to me. Like it’s saying Americans are all identical boring clones. Tell me I’m wrong, ok?