Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus

Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus

Has anyone at all received the correct item? I have been speaking with people on various forums and have not been able to find anyone who received the correct item.

1 Like

I’m sorry for the problem with the wrong order. Make sure you reach out to Woot customer service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Nope, I received the wrong item. Did Woot send out the wrong item to everyone? Someone at Woot gotta step up and take ownership of correcting the issue here!

1 Like

Hi there. I do see a ticket open with CS about this so they are aware of it. We’re waiting to hear from the buyer on what happened, what to do.

If this happened to you, make sure you contact Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Also received the wrong item. I have emailed support.

1 Like

Thank you for replying!

The last reply I got from Woot customer service was that they couldn’t do anything except refund the item or offer an additional amount off of the incorrect item. Has that changed?

I was also told: “We will not be able to offer any additional insight or action on this matter at this time. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.”

Has that changed?

Correct. We do not have replacements available. We’re not sure what happened with the inventory. We are refunding customers as they write in. We haven’t determined if it’s everyone yet.

I got the wrong item too, and was the first sucker. :frowning:
This deal was too good to be true.

1 Like

I also received the Cloud Key Gen2 (UCK-G2) instead of the Cloud Key Gen2 PLUS (UCK-G2-PLUS). I want my order honored. This is some grade A bait & switch.

1 Like

Has any headway been made on this? Thank you for your assistance.

There is no change nor do I expect one. The inventory was incorrect for whatever reason. We are offering return labels and full refunds.

And there’s no explanation for what has happened?

1 Like

As I said, our inventory was incorrect for some reason. This was inventory that we flipped from Amazon to help them move it. We do not have insight into why it was incorrect.

What a complete crock of ****. I passed up a different deal on a Plus after ordering this. Without an exchange, it’s just like Woot taking LOTS of money out of my pocket. Hundreds of Woot purchases over the past 14 years, and this is far and away the worst experience yet. Make this right, Woot.

1 Like

Same issue here. Ordered just a few min after midnight. I don’t believe anyone got the right item. Same issue reported on Slickdeals.

As a subsidiary of Amazon, Woot should escalate this until it is made right.
Amazon shows stock of the correct item, so woot should pressure Amazon (the same company mind you) to fulfill the orders correctly.

1 Like

For the most part, Woot is independent from Amazon, with their own buyers and inventory.

Understand yet in a situation like this, it’s egg on the face of both companies so in their best interest to figure it out.

I am also very disappointed to report I received the wrong item. I was only looking for the plus version. This is practically bait and switch advertising as I would have not purchased in the first place. First major issue I have had with Woot and I hope the resolve it properly.