UBOMM= Unofficial Box of Merry Makers

Actually, the Merry Makers should make ransom notes to have on hand for Jim. For when he loses his keys or remote,etc.

1 Like

Over-sharing is caring!

The thing is, people have joined ( previous iterations)that weren’t regular forum dwellers and they stole the boxes.

So reading is one thing. But joining in and letting people get to know you Is something entirely different!
There are so many threads in the forum. Find the subject matter that you feel comfortable with and chat, chat, chat!

There are threads for serious conversation, themed ones and just nonsense ones.

The bottom line is you need to appear so regularly that you feel like a trusted Wooter!

5 Likes

You mean there are places for SERIOUS conversations!? How come I’m never invited to those! I’m only allowed in the nonsensical topics! :pouting_man:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s because you require your steak to be cooked like a hockey puck? Who is gonna take you seriously?
:hugs::wink::roll_eyes::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat:

3 Likes

Huh. This is very good distilled information cartr.

You might see your post somewhare…it might not even look all that familiar. But when you do meet it (and you will) just be comforted by the fact you know where it came from, originally. :smiley:

1 Like

I hope it doesn’t get used to reject me for something!
:grin::thinking::unamused:

1 Like

Not much danger of that. You fulfill in spades.

2 Likes

Taz…lol

2 Likes

Oh … you get it :wink:

1 Like

yessir I do indeed. lol

3 Likes

As do I actually

1 Like

And as do I too actually

1 Like

wAIT. IS THIS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

2022-09-05 14.53.04 forums.woot.com 034e090852d8

What Is That Season 5 GIF by The Office

4 Likes

I spy, with mt little eye…

Happy Birthday @everyfreakforherself

happy birthday cake GIF

4 Likes

Well… I suppose it’s only right that I, too, wish you a very Merry Birthday :cowboy_hat_face:

Happy Birthday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

4 Likes

@everyfreakforherself
Happy Birthday Doggie GIF

Happy Birthday GIF by Tasmeem
I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!!!

7 Likes

@everyfreakforherself
Happy Birthday GIF

7 Likes

@everyfreakforherself

Happy Birthday Bday GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

@everyfreakforherself
Happy Birthday GIF by Spotify

6 Likes