marlenestclair
RebelTaz
cycokiller
jeg57ms
therealjrn

[Pep edit: Added the list.]
(TRJ edit: Added in the latecomers)

6 Likes

This pass-along box is in no way affiliated with Woot! or Amazon companies. It’s just a group of forum-dwellers doing something fun.

These little boxes have been fun! Pepper and I will be hosting UFRBOG-4 THE RETURN.

We’re very strictly using the USPS’s Priority Mail Flat Rate® Large Box - LARGEFRB.

This is going to be a non-trash box, no expired coupons, broken things, puff-ball hats, dvds or hangars etc… No trash please. When you receive your box, you take out what you want then put stuff back in…no junk please…

When your turn is approaching the sender should contact you privately to get your mailing info.
Once the sender has shipped, they should send you the USPS tracking number (privately of course).
When you get your box, choose what you want and replace with your good stuff to send on.
Take a picture of what you kept (that’s half the fun!) and share it with the forum along with a roster of what you kept.
Mark with the highlighter in the log what you’re keeping
Write down what you put in.
Get the mailing info privately from the next player.
Pack it all up, mail it and send the tracking number to the next player.
The rules will be very loosely based on the UBOT with a few big exceptions:

We will all use a specific flat rate mailbox from USPS (Priority Mail Flat Rate® Large Box - LARGEFRB) This will provide tracking and insurance, keep things fair and from snowballing.

We will have a list of banned items. Nobody wants your trash or your prized collection of 26 AoS2 DVDs.
We aren’t really looking for Bandolier of Carrots items. Handmade things are cherished, odd little things from the thrift stores, things like that are nice. However sometimes the Woot monkeys put unique items in the Bandolier of Carrots. For example I received a couple of blue metal toothbrush holders that were surprisingly well-made. They were a hit in the UBOT and I daresay would be most welcome here.

If you meet the criteria of an active participant in the forums (not just the games, giveaways or polls–they don’t count) so we know you’re a real Wootizen, please indicate your interest below. Don’t embarrass yourself and us by asking to be added if you don’t qualify. Thanks!

IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED BEFORE OR HAVE BEEN CLEARED IN THE UBoT OR THE UFRBOG YOU DO NOT HAVE TO VETTED. JUST ASK TO BE ADDED, NO BACKGROUND CHECKS OR UA’s WILL BE NEEDED.

I’d also like to give @RebelTaz props for pioneering this most excellent and fun idea! Thanks Taz!

I will be first to send out and last to receive back for UFRBOG-4 THE RETURN. I’ll randomize the player list once registration closes.

7 Likes

Player List:

therealjrn
pepper114
marlenestclair
Queen89
RebelTaz
Wooter497815079
LMLCABC06
mick52
uvassassin
mbspell

5 Likes

Me, please!

1 Like

Yes ma’am!

1 Like

I’m putting in poof-ball hats.

3 Likes

I have a slightly new and split Kong ball.

2 Likes

I love how every picture of Beasty shoes her being sweet and lazy. Yet she still manages to destroy stuff. She’s a good girl.

She has bursts. And non-bursts. But big teeth.

2 Likes

Say… do I qualify for this thing? I mean… I’d hate to embarrass myself or anything :rofl: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hell yess you do! And you be as embarressing as you like! Don’t change a thing!

4 Likes

lol… you can add me to the list if you want. I ain’t opened a box in … well… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Yessssss! Best news I’ve had in a while! Count me in!

1 Like

me neither, you can count me in too @therealjrn.

3 Likes

Yay! Box!

Consider yourself counted! Yessssss!

Yes sir! Yer in!

Box. Yay!

cat walk GIF

2 Likes

Me please. These are the best. I really enjoy doing these

3 Likes

Oh yay :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Yay Indeed! This pleases me.

5 Likes

We’re probably going to close registration soon, so if you want in, this would be a good time to speak up.

breaking bad middle finger GIF

4 Likes