Ugly Winter Sweater

Have your revenge for all those sweaters-- give this T-shirt to your grandparents and become visibly disappointed when they don’t constantly wear it in your presence.

This strangely reminds me of Space Invaders…

Someone could start a collection of Sweater-looking woot shirts. If they also bought this one. http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=4508

I actually love this shirt, why couldn’t it get released earlier so i could have it for the Christmas weekend?

Moobs.

I would say “Go for overnight shipping!”…but Woot hasn’t printed them. Haha.

Mooses in love. Look at the puckered lips, the body language, the whoa! Cover the kids eyes, this is gonna get rough! :wink:

mooses need love too

Now at least canada has something to wear in the summer time.

We Wish You An Ugly Christmas

So it’s $5. cheaper this year. Did Woot receive economic stimulus money?

This reminds me that I left my xmas is ribs shirt at home. carp

This shirt looks like perfectly executed cross stitch! I plan to buy at least 4 of them, which will save me a great deal of work (including learning how to sew) and allow me carefully executed revenge upon my aunts and grannies!!

I would get this, but the Ebinezers at my office keep it frigid so I stay bundled up all day.

This shirt is so homey…mmm

false advertisement, not that ugly

I was waiting for this. Very ugly…I love it! Can’t wait to wear it next year. I’m wearing last year’s ugly holiday sweater to work tomorrow.

I was hoping woot would bring these shirts back with the classics in time for Christmas this year. It didn’t happen, so I will buy this one instead. I would still like the two old shirts though.

So, is this gonna sell out? I went ahead and bought one, thinking they might be gone before morning.

I would love to get 2007’s version. I completely regret not buying it. I was hoping for it in the classics also. I’d pay $20 for it easily.