Ultima Modern Wine Glasses - Your Choice

Ultima Modern Wine Glass 6-Pack - (Your Choice: Style)
Sold by: Wine Country Accessories
Sale Price: $39.99 (Includes Shipping)
List Price: $68.00 (Includes Shipping)
Discount: 41% off List Price
(6) - Ultima Modern Burgundy Glasses, 14.2 oz Capacity
or
(6) - Ultima Modern Chardonnay Glasses, 11.5 oz Capacity

These look pretty… but the reason wine glasses are traditionally bulb-shaped is to allow you to swirl the wine and keep the aroma concentrated in the glass. I don’t think you’ll get the same effect with these.

Perhaps it doesn’t matter to you – if you don’t crave wines with amazing bouquets, then feel free to get these. It will be helpful to you to realize that you won’t impress people who really know wine, no matter how pretty or striking these look.

Please sir! I don’t SWIRL my MD2020…

“Go ahead and put them in the dishwasher…”

Care Instructions:

HAND WASH ONLY

Over $6 apiece for cups to drink wine out of, when I can get Dixie cups for free from my office’s water dispenser? They serve the same purpose, they’re just cups, people! I’m supposed to believe that “lead crystal” is something “gourmet” that justifies the outrageously high price??? Woot, find another sucker!

If anything ever deserved a QP, this deserves a QP.

ha! Good catch

These are “lead-free crystal”, whatever that means.

Copy/Paste issue. Fixed it to ‘Dishwasher Safe’.

Glass. In the past folks were unaware the lead in crystal could leach into the wine and it is actually harmful (especially in decanters which may have brandy etc. sit in it for weeks, etc. Most of the elegant Waterford and other top level stuff is lead crystal.

They aren’t pictured but the Burgundy glasses have a more classic curved design:

Please correct if I’m wrong and these are not the same glasses

Also, can you confirm the 10 year warranty?

Not the same. These are the “modern” design. There are separate pictures of both types in the offering.

Is it me, or do the burgundy and chardonnay glasses look exactly the same?

I think the only difference between them is the capacity.

If you are really worried about capacity, then just stick a long straw in the bottle…

Why bother with a straw