Ultra Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Keyboard

How long will the Woot-off go? Are people going to stay up and find out? Can people go 48 hours without sleep?

Stay tuned!

**Item: **Ultra Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Keyboard
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Ultra Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Keyboard)

[Search Google](Google Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Keyboard)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/21/2013 - $16.99 (Woot-off) - 15 comment(s)

9/10/2013 - $16.99 (Woot Plus)
9/4/2013 - $16.99 (Woot Plus)
8/29/2013 - $16.99 (Woot Plus)
8/12/2013 - $16.99 (Woot Plus)
7/23/2013 - $16.99 (Woot Plus)

Well, if it didn’t stop at 1am EST, it’s not going to stop until at least tomorrow.

Why would a Bluetooth keyboard come with a USB cable?

I don’t even see a battery hatch or anything. Is this thing even battery operated?

WTF? My 7" tablet’s keyboard is already too small. Why do I want a smaller on?

And I shall call you, Mini Me.

Sure. You charge it on your tablet while you are not using it, so you can unplug it an use it wireless.

It says rechargeable in the specs. Which would mean the USB cable is for recharging.

Perfect to make a Uke-Key-board-tar-lele out of.

What?

I’m sure it’s a thing somewhere.

… it should be.

The USB cable’s probably for charging it. The description says it’s rechargeable so it’s safe to assume no batteries needed.

Actually, the vast majority of Bluetooth keyboards have an internal rechargeable battery, so including a USB charging cable is totally normal. The other Bluetooth keyboard I have holds its charge for months…long enough for me to forget where I left its USB charging cable…

I presume the USB cable is for charging it, and that it is battery operated since it’s described as rechargable.

The cable is purely aesthetic, the keyboard has a micro friction generator inside that is attached to the keys. The more you type, the more the battery charges. Its incredible.

Wow, I can’t believe I missed that.

I’ve been watching the woot-off all day and haven’t bought a single thing yet.

I think I’m going to call it a night before I misread something and buy it by accident.

We’ve demoralized diburning into quitting the Woot-Off.

Looks like my job here is done.