Ultra Soft Sueded Semi-fitted TShirt 3Pk

Ultra Soft Sueded Semi-fitted TShirt 3Pk

Would someone mind explaining what “sueded” means? And what it looks like in real life? Because I know what suede looks like (both real and :v:vegan :v:) when it comes to shoes and bags but not so much when it comes to semi-fitted shirts.

1 Like

These are some of the softest, most comfortable t-shirts I’ve ever bought. They have a very soft suede-like feel to them. The colors are for the most part bright and vibrant. Every time they appear, they draw plenty of rave reviews, as I’m sure they will again today.

2 Likes

“semi-fitted”… HA

With my belly, EVERY t-shirt is “fitted”, like a glove.

6 Likes

Some on amazon are saying they fall apart quickly, though.

I first bought these shirts last summer. I have purchased them 3 more times since for myself and for others. These are far and away the most comfortable and best fitting tshirts I have ever owned. I have probably 10-15 of them in regular rotation, and wear them almost every day. And the ones I purchased a year ago are still as soft and comfortable as the ones I purchased a month ago. Not a single one has had a loose stitch.

2 Likes

Of the 30+ of these shirts that I’ve bought, exactly two have had stitching come loose. They are well-made and they stay soft and comfortable through many washings.

1 Like

28 out of 30 isn’t bad at all.

I have at least 15 of this brands t-shirts, some for at least 2 years. After numerous washing and drying cycles, not one has fallen apart!

2 Likes

I also own a few of these and they
are worth every penny here on Woot. They have held up well although I only sleep in them. I use cheap T-shirts to do work in.

1 Like

I too have bought at least 8 packs of these over the last 2 years and still have all of them and they are all still wearable. Have some haven’t got to using. yet. I’ll probably buy a pack or two more as never know when they will stop making them and I like the feel of these shirts that much and the fit that I’d be bummed if I ran out.