Ultraloq Bluetooth/Fingerprint Smart Lock

If you plan on having this outside I’ll tell you right now don’t waste your money.

If I buy it and does not clear the storm door, can I return it? I have two units in mind, quite an investment just to be stuck with them.

How far is “Outside”? Being on outer side of entry door, but behind storm door, does it make outside, or inside?

Outside like on the entry door?? What’s the reason behind your statement? I was about to get one but now I’m gonna wait

If you have a deadbolt cyclinder above the “normal” door knob - - will this it fit??

Ahhh, probably not.

On Amazon without Bluetooth…

https://www.amazon.com/Ultraloq-Fingerprint-Touchscreen-Keyless-Nickel/dp/B018505VDM

And with Bluetooth…

https://www.amazon.com/Ultraloq-UL3-BT-Fingerprint-Touchscreen/dp/B01KB9WM2S

The unit and handle require 3.5" of clearance from the door surface.

You need 3.5" from the door surface.

The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dustproof. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor installation.

The manufacturer claims “The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dustproof. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor installation.”

It boggles me these designers have never though to put the keypad/scanner UNDER the handle, to allow for retrofitting on deadbolt doors.

I have it on a detached shop and it doesn’t work in the rain, if it’s sunny you can’t see the numbers. The app is also lack luster at best.

Not saying it’s not water proof. Just don’t plan on using it in the rain or sunny (sunny doesn’t matter if you can get the fingerprint scanner to work). Also good luck with the app.

I have it on a detached shop on a south facing door and it doesn’t work in the rain, if it’s sunny you can’t see the numbers, that being important if you can’t get the scanner to work which is more frequent than I’d like. The app is also lack luster at best.

I think these folks have a new model out on Indiegogo.

HOME DEPOT SELLS THIS FOR $154.00 COOL PRODUCT THOUGH!

Percocious?

Where? :tongue: