Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Smart Deadbolt

Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Smart Deadbolt

I bought one of these the last time they were on Woot. while the lock is pretty nice, the app that
controls it is crap. Be sure to read the app reviews before buying this lock.

The ‘auto-unlock’ feature that’ unlocks the door is fairly useless. The lock, in the rare event that it does ‘auto-unlock’, unlocks after you’ve been home for several minutes. The shake to unlock function has never worked for me. The app sometimes reports the lock condition incorrectly, locked or unlocked.

If any of those functions are important to you (they are to me), buy some other lock.

4 Likes

Mine recently crapped out, says battery alert even though I changed them.
Never got the fingerprint sensor to respond.
App is bad.
Worked fine for notifications of the different codes I entered though.

Do NOT buy this! I got my first one in September and it crapped out after 3 weeks. The company sent a replacement and it crapped out after about a month. The fingerprint scanner worked 25% of the time. The app was horrendous and would only connect to the machine about 50% of the time. Finally we sent both of them back and bought another smart deadbolt for cheaper that works far better.

Save your money on this one!

Does the bolt comes with the bridge?

It’s not included.

This lock has significant security flaws:

Our team has addressed the issue in the article though it is a different model.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Please call 844-439-8832 from 9 AM to 5 PM PST Monday to Friday or email support@u-tec.com and we are here to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please call 844-439-8832 from 9 AM to 5 PM PST Monday to Friday or email support@u-tec.com and we are here to help.

Truly sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Please call 844-439-8832 from 9 AM to 5 PM PST Monday to Friday or email support@u-tec.com and we are here to help.