Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint &Touchscreen Smart Lock Satin

at this price I expected the ability to program it to work only certain times as well as wifi connectivity

Thanks for the message in our campaign. I understand your requirement but unfortunately you can never get buy a lock with wifi less than $250. If you check Amazon, for a sophisticated smart lever lock like this and with wifi, price is almost $500 even without fingerprint feature.

Ultraloq by U-tec

So, this only comes as a latch, not a deadbolt?

Yes, this is latch only. Ideal for home office, home to garage door, storage room, base room, wine cellar and gun room etc. It is IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof so it can be installed outdoor also for office and rental home etc.

Ultraloq by U-tec

Thanks for kickin’ with us! I’ve added your company logo to your signature, just to designate you’re really with Ultraloq. :slight_smile:

Is there a model that offers touch screen access on both sides of a door? I would LOVE something like that for my back door…to allow older kids access to leaving at will, but keep the tiny from walking out.

Unfortunately no model supports this feature at this moment :frowning: However this idea is really cool and I will share this info with our development team so they can consider that in our new model. Hopefully Ultraloq will be the first smart lock with two touchscreens! :).

Any hopes that you will offer one with a dead bolt for main door to house? Nice price but need it to be super secure.

To me, this looks like the product has the same design issue as others… it cannot be installed where there is already a standard dead-bolt installed. True? 6.3 inches tall and, from the pics, the lowest part tells me that 6.3 inches would encroach upon a deadbolt structure.

Thanks for your interest in Ultraloq. We are developing Ultraloq smart deadbolt and it will be launched in early 2017.

You are really a lock expert! Ultraloq UL3 is designed more for interior doors however some customers do install it on front doors. According to their feedback, there is a workaround for the overlap problem: put Ultraloq UL3 in the upper hole and move the deadbolt to the lower hole. Looks unprofessional but at least it’s usable. I hope this helps.

I thought about the swap, and that looks like what I would have to do. I would be using this for the doorway from the garage to the house which has a deadbolt. Thanks.

Not exactly $250. Schlage touch screen motorized deadbolt. $192. Nexia mesh compatible, so “wifi” in that sense. Mobile app, programmable codes, etc. etc. http://www.amazon.com/Schlage-Connect-Camelot-Touchscreen-Deadbolt/dp/B00AGK9KUU?ie=UTF8&keywords=schlage%20nexia&qid=1465326747&ref_=sr_1_4&sr=8-4

Yes that is true. However, if you don’t have a Nexus Z-wave bridge, you need to get one at $70 to make this work.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Is there a choice between left and right opening locks?

Per the description: This lock comes with a reversible handle suitable for both left-handed and right-handed doors.

Happy Wooting!