UltraMurals College Football Stadiums

The WVU picture shows a Big East banner hah. Almost makes we want to get it because you wont see that again.

What Kylleth said!

Why did they pick a picture of Camp Randall when the student section is only about 2/3rds full? Use a picture taken around the end of the first quarter (better yet, between the first and second quarter when they are doing the slow wave) when the students have finished off the kegs and gotten into the stadium.

Just another “where’s my stadium!?” post – Geogia Tech. Not many college stadiums are nestled in a big city; the night skyline looks pretty neat.

Also, agree with all the Clemson people – terrible Death Valley photo choice.

Add me to those aggrieved by the lack of Doak Campbell (currently #2, with a freshman quarterback in the running for the Heisman). I wouldn’t even mind if it were the old erector set–but a shot with Osceola and Renegade mid-field would be even better.

BTW–classes of 1987 (B.A.) and 1999 (Ph.D.) here. :wink: GO SEMINOLES!

Seven of Twelve SEC teams, and no South Carolina? C’mon guys, sell the whole conference. Especially the team that has finished atop the standings for several years in a row.

Agree 100%. Tighten up woot.

I agree a lot of great stadiums are left out. But the ones that are here are mostly terrible portraits…how about Kenan Memorial for North Carolina? Taken in the dark during the off-season with the field looking terrible. That’s one of the more picturesque stadiums around.

No, no, I’m pretty sure that was taken during a UM game. :wink:

Why would you take a picture of the stadium from the visitor’s section? I can’t believe anyone is buying the UT mural!

I have to re-iterate another comment. Why sell out of date photo’s. Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa doesn’t show the enlarged South end zone that upped our count to over 102 K. Of course I guess it could be worse you could have used a photp from the 1930’s. Get new pix and I will buy.