Undelivered Product - Where do we turn?

• FedEx says they left the package on my backporch this morning, but it is not there. (Very suspicious because my wife was home when they said the dropped it off).

• Who do I turn to? I have sifted through previous threads on similar problems, but no answers have been forthcoming.

• How do we contact Woot about this problem? Apparently others have attempted to email Woot without any luck. Others have suggested posting in the product’s thread.

• Has anyone had experience in a lost Woot?

I used to be an Ever Cracker once. Was in the middle of a dungeon and in a great group (one shifty fella though. I think he was a rouge). Anyway, long story short, we killed this uber mob that dropped crazy good armor. It dropped the BP (the rarest drop on that mob) and that rouge ninja looted it while we were all rolling for it! That was the worst experience in lost loot I have ha…

Oh, you said “lost woot.”
My bad…

Contact woot staff, then fedex again- good luck.

I had something similar w/ Fed Ex (an item purchased from a mail order place, not Woot). Same as you, Fed Ex’s tracking page indicated the package had been dropped off at my front door. I had been home all day, and so knew it had not been.

3 days later a store 2 miles down the road called me to say they had a package addressed to me sitting there, and would I come pick it up! We live out in the country, 2 miles up a gravel road from the highway, and this store is on the highway right where you turn into the gravel road. All I can figure is the Fed Ex driver was too lazy to drive back to our place. Which wouldn’t have been so frustrating if THEY’D JUST INDICATED THAT!!! For 3 days I had no idea where my package was.

Even more disconcerting is that Fed Ex didn’t seem to care … I contacted customer service, as well as writing a letter to the president, and the only reply I got was saying I can use their “Delivery Signature” option … totally ignoring the fact that I was the RECIPIENT, not the sender.

Since then, I have specifically chosen carriers OTHER than Fed Ex whenever I have that option. Woot … are you listening … I’d love it if you’d go back to UPS!!

Anyway, don’t know if this might be what happened in your case, but wanted to mention it just in case.

[quote user=“Buck Mulligan”][list]
[*]FedEx says they left the package on my backporch this morning, but it is not there. (Very suspicious because my wife was home when they said the dropped it off).

[*]Who do I turn to? I have sifted through previous threads on similar problems, but no answers have been forthcoming.

[*]How do we contact Woot about this problem? Apparently others have attempted to email Woot without any luck. Others have suggested posting in the product’s thread.

[*]Has anyone had experience in a lost Woot?
[/list][/quote]

Buck, all your bullet points are on target. Post about the issue in the product thread and call FedEx and bust a cap in a supervisor. I’ve read about this many times w/ FedEx. Even though Woot fulfilled their part of the deal, they always manage to do what’s fair so the customer doesn’t take the loss. Hope your resolution is quick.

A couple angry phone calls should get what you want from Fed Ex… I can pretty much guaruntee that it’s not woots fault… they’ll go from the phone call to your driver and get it all squared away…

PROBLEM OVER - RECEIVED MY PRODUCT TODAY!

Get this (you’ll love this ladyfiddler), my package showed up TODAY, ON MY FRONT PORCH!

So, FedEx lied when they said they dropped it off on my BACK PORCH, YESTERDAY.

They friggen LIED ABOUT THE DELIVERY TIME. Likely a lazy driver.

Yup, Woot. Time to drop FedEx.

Glad you got it!! Sure is disconcerting tho that this problem doesn’t seem to be limited to just one lazy driver in NC!

Interestingly, I just got a Fed-Ex delivery yesterday, and I thanked the guy for “delivering it to my door” and he looked surprised. I explained what had happened a few months back, and he said he’d just been assigned this route. So maybe the other driver is gone.

It’s not time for Woot to drop FedEx, but for FedEx Ground to drop the way that it delivers packages. Most of those drivers are actually independent contractors, thus apparently leading to a lack of quality control.

I used to be an Ever Cracker once. Was in the middle of a dungeon and in a great group (one shifty fella though. I think he was a rouge). Anyway, long story short, we killed this uber mob that dropped crazy good armor. It dropped the BP (the rarest drop on that mob) and that rouge ninja looted it while we were all rolling for it! That was the worst experience in lost loot I have ha…

Oh, you said “lost woot.”
My bad…

Contact woot staff, then fedex again- good luck.

I had something similar w/ Fed Ex (an item purchased from a mail order place, not Woot). Same as you, Fed Ex’s tracking page indicated the package had been dropped off at my front door. I had been home all day, and so knew it had not been.

3 days later a store 2 miles down the road called me to say they had a package addressed to me sitting there, and would I come pick it up! We live out in the country, 2 miles up a gravel road from the highway, and this store is on the highway right where you turn into the gravel road. All I can figure is the Fed Ex driver was too lazy to drive back to our place. Which wouldn’t have been so frustrating if THEY’D JUST INDICATED THAT!!! For 3 days I had no idea where my package was.

Even more disconcerting is that Fed Ex didn’t seem to care … I contacted customer service, as well as writing a letter to the president, and the only reply I got was saying I can use their “Delivery Signature” option … totally ignoring the fact that I was the RECIPIENT, not the sender.

Since then, I have specifically chosen carriers OTHER than Fed Ex whenever I have that option. Woot … are you listening … I’d love it if you’d go back to UPS!!

Anyway, don’t know if this might be what happened in your case, but wanted to mention it just in case.

Buck, all your bullet points are on target. Post about the issue in the product thread and call FedEx and bust a cap in a supervisor. I’ve read about this many times w/ FedEx. Even though Woot fulfilled their part of the deal, they always manage to do what’s fair so the customer doesn’t take the loss. Hope your resolution is quick.

A couple angry phone calls should get what you want from Fed Ex… I can pretty much guaruntee that it’s not woots fault… they’ll go from the phone call to your driver and get it all squared away…

PROBLEM OVER - RECEIVED MY PRODUCT TODAY!

Get this (you’ll love this ladyfiddler), my package showed up TODAY, ON MY FRONT PORCH!

So, FedEx lied when they said they dropped it off on my BACK PORCH, YESTERDAY.

They friggen LIED ABOUT THE DELIVERY TIME. Likely a lazy driver.

Yup, Woot. Time to drop FedEx.

Glad you got it!! Sure is disconcerting tho that this problem doesn’t seem to be limited to just one lazy driver in NC!

Interestingly, I just got a Fed-Ex delivery yesterday, and I thanked the guy for “delivering it to my door” and he looked surprised. I explained what had happened a few months back, and he said he’d just been assigned this route. So maybe the other driver is gone.

It’s not time for Woot to drop FedEx, but for FedEx Ground to drop the way that it delivers packages. Most of those drivers are actually independent contractors, thus apparently leading to a lack of quality control.