Under Armour 6" 5 Pack Boxer Jocks

What’s up…these do not add to my cart…???..ARE THESE AVAILABLE??

Well these went through… thanks WOOT…was their an issue with the website???

Looking forward to these…I bought a pair of these awhile ago… they keep you warm on the colder months

If people can see what color your underwear is you’re doing it wrong.

Buy the XL, you will still be 80% “in” give or take a little.

Pull down is the way to go,unless you have the horizontal "kangaroo"style.

I have like a dozen pairs of these, but all in black, to wear with army workout gear. Comfy, good support, and yes I have used the fly a few times when I ended up wearing these with regular clothes. Kinda awkward to be pulling your underwear down if you’re in jeans and a belt at a urinal…

Gentleman - in all my years of searching for a comfortable pair of underwear that aren’t too tight and don’t ride up, these are the holy grail of underwear. I literally wear nothing else. I have like 30 pairs and will not wear anything else. Your kibbles will not be disappointed!

Only confident real men wear pink and the ladies love it. Trust me.

I own a couple pairs of these already. If you are at the top end of the size range, it’s best to get a size larger. The waist bands are not very flexible or forgiving. It’s actually more like a tourniquet. Unless you like zero blood flow to the lower half of your body. That’s why I am not buying any. I need all the blood flow I can get in that half.

Same here too…trying again. My bits love the way they feel when they cradled in these boxers.

Unless I’m wearing pants with an elastic waist (sweats, gym shorts), I always use the door. It looks like these have the door, but it’s not listed. I’ve got both styles, and prefer those with the door.

I don’t pull down, nor do I use the fly - I actually go down through the leg hole. I think I am most certainly the weird one, but I find that the easiest escape route.

Gotta take a wizz but no portapotty or trees in sight? You can pee in the middle of a field with no one knowing - take a knee like you’re tying your shoe and pee out the leg hole!

Is there room for the stick and balls (aka a pouch)?

Are these refurbished? Seems everything sold here anymore is.

These underwear do not appear to be the UA Original 6" Boxer Shorts that I buy…

The one’s I buy have a sort of mesh fabric in the crotch over your goods. These appear to have the same fabric as the legs in the crotch. Why does it matter? I bought a pair like these and they smash your goods a bit too much compared to the real UA Original Boxer Shorts and they are generally more expensive than the type you see here.

This is NOT a deal. I just bought a 6 pack of these at Dick’s for $29.

Damn! I was updating my credit card info and the Large size sold out :sob:

I mostly use the door. With Jeans and a Belt, it’s easier to use the door than to completely unbuckle and unzip enough to pull the top down when using a urinal.

If it’s at night and all I’m wearing is the boxers, or I’m wearing something loose or stretch like flannel pants or athletic shorts, I’ll pull down.

I think you may be confused. The don’t come in 6 packs and they are usually 29 bucks a pair. Maybe they were Dickies or Pumas?

If there was an XXL option I’d be all over this.

Are these the same?
https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-original-series-6-boxerjock/pid1277238#BVRRContainer $20?