Under Armour Fitness T-Shirt 3-Pack

Under Armour Fitness T-Shirt 3-Pack

This price leaves a lot to be desired for a product you don’t get to choose yourself. Under Armour makes a ton of $10-15 t-shirts the look a lot like these. If you wanna pay $12 per t-shirt you don’t get to choose, then this is the deal for you.

Some top selling under armour men’s shirts for $15 and under:
https://www.amazon.com/Shortsleeve-T-Shirt-Under-Armour-Midnight/dp/B00783KT9Y/
https://www.amazon.com/Under-Armour-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirt/dp/B0785VXRX2/
https://www.amazon.com/Under-Armour-V-Neck-Sleeve-T-Shirt/dp/B00KWK1NHC/

Under Armour Outlet are having a huge sale:
Under Armour Outlet (https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/outlet/) is offering an Additional 20% Off Select Styles when you apply promo code MAY20. Shipping is free on orders $60+. Thanks rsvpd from SlickDeals

Example Deals (prices below after promo code MAY20):
Men’s UA Raid Short Sleeve T-Shirt (Various colors) $14.39
Women’s UA Ripple Sportstyle Shoes (Gray or Pink) $31.98
Girls’ UA Charged Cotton T-Shirt (Pink, Blue or Purple) $9.59
Men’s UA Micro G Assert 7 4E Running Shoes (Black) $34.39
Men’s UA Undeniable 3.0 Small Duffle Bag (various colors) $19.19
Women’s UA Motivator Tote (Peach) $21.59
UA Hustle 3.0 Backpack (various colors) $26.39

Last but not least:
Under Armour has select Men’s UA Threadborne t-shirts styles on sale: 2 for $30; discount is reflected in cart. Use MAY20; total will be $24 for 2, or $12 each. Shipping is free on orders of $60+

Mix/match any 2:
Men’s UA Threadborne Siro T-Shirt
Men’s UA Threadborne Siro Twist T-Shirt
Men’s UA Threadborne Siro V-Neck T-Shirt
Men’s UA Threadborne ¾ Utility T-Shirt

I would consider any and all of these better choices; and they are just what’s being offered today. I suspect more is coming.

Do yourselves a favor and head over to SlickDeals and search Under Armour and you’ll see loads of user contributed deals currently live.

10 Likes

I purchased these for my 12 y/o son last time they were available. My advice… save your money. The 3 shirts we received were a joke. We literally laughed when we opened the box and pulled them out.

The styles were obviously ones which were not top sellers (none were from the picture) and the quality was terrible. No dry fit in case you are wondering. All had that plastic iron on type graphic on front and the fit was not normal compared to the UA shirts we get from the store. One was just a bright yellow shirt with a big orange basketball ironed on the front. Did not say Under Armour anywhere on it and even the basketball was misshapen.

We ended up donating in case someone else by chance likes the style or wants to use them to wash their car. But this was in my top 3 worst purchases from woot.

2 Likes
 I wish WOOT! would occasionally offer some shirts in Big and Tall sizes that have breast pockets. 

I carry my phone in my short ppocket, and reaaly miss having a pocket if I accidentally choose a pocketless shirt. Polo shirts with pockets would also be nice.

We try but those sizes just aren’t available often from our vendors.

What a joke. As with one of the previous commenters, these are ridiculous shirts. We bought 2 packs (one for me and one for my son) and 3 (debatably 4) of those 6 shirts are completely unwearable.
The only way to describe it is…awful bright colored, tiger/zebra (or 3 year old scribbling) pattern.
They are so bad, that I actually can’t find them anywhere else online…at all.
I can only guess its because Under Armour is embarrassed.

Top 3 bad Woot purchases, for sure…maybe #1.

Truly disappointing.

Well it looks like I got screwed here too. Last time I got them the shirts fit great and were actually a large like I ordered. This time, the larges are way too small, and more of a medium. Very short and tight when they are supposed to be loose. Hoping I can get a refund from customer service as these are unwearable for me.

Disappointed to say the least. Ordered 3 sets, got 3 sets of 3 same shirts; none of which were anything like the any of the pictures. #1 most regretted purchase from this site. I kind of feel like that’s false advertisement (I mean, yes… They did state: " * Images are representations ONLY", but then why would you upload any pictures at all?). Fitment is also a joke.

Sorry you’re unhappy. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

They’ll take care of you.

These three Under Armour shirts, unquestionably the worst experience ever with Woot! The quality: awful; graphics: ironed on; fit and finish: awful! I ordered men’s XL and they fit my smallish 14 year old much better than me. Ugly, bad quality, bad fit, expensive – pretty much the inverse of a grand slam. Woot, shame on you for doing this to your customers! (:

Sounds like this went as expected.

In agreement with everybody else, this was hands down the WORST purchase that I’ve ever made on Woot. Absolutely TERRIBLE quality, ironed on decals, and the XL fits like a schmedium. Fool me once, shame on me I suppose, but I am very disappointed to say the least. I thought Woot was better than this…

Hi all. If you’re unhappy with the shirts, please make sure you contact woot customer service. That’s how we track issues with items.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I wish I had read the comments first, but let me add to the ridiculousness of this deal.

These shirts are see through, the material is so thin and scratchy, i wouldn’t use them as rags to wash my car, let alone put them on my body.

The XL sizes are all completely different. I would say 2 are M and 1 is XXL, despite what the tags say.

Do NOT waste your money.

I also found that this item is not self-service returnable. WHICH IS TOTAL SCAM. What internet company (owned by amazon??!) would not allow returns on items.

Needless to say, this will be my last order from woot. SO disappointed that you would sell this junk. You want people to keep using your site? Sell quality items, not trash.

Hi there. As I mentioned above, if you’re unhappy with the shirts, please contact Woot CS. They’ll help you with a return.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.