Under Armour Men's Athletic Soft Joggers

Under Armour Men's Athletic Soft Joggers

1 Like

It would be helpful if the sizing guide had the sizes next to the different measurement sizes

Agreed! Impossible to tell which size is which even when trying to compare them to the size chart on the other pants listing. Guess I will pass :frowning:

Useless to have measurements in inches without the corresponding sizes (s,m,L etc.) There is also no leg length or are these clam diggers? If you want to sell them you better give the spec. Otherwise, Useless!!!

1 Like

Are these able to be returned if it’s the wrong size?

Here’s Woot’s return policy:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Why in the description is the fabric 57% of one material, then later in the description, it changes to an 80/20 split of polyester and cotton?

1 Like

Sorry about that. These are 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester.

2 Likes

Sorry about that.

Size chart has been updated.

2 Likes

Why no inseam measurements? What good is the size chart without knowing the leg length

2 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the late answer. Inseam is 30"

2 Likes

The policy states : If you are not satisfied with your purchase or size of the item, return it in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund. Any product(s) that have been resized, damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return. Woot! will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for shipping after receiving it.

I can’t determine for certain whether I have to pay for shipping the item back if I am dissatisfied with my purchase.

2 Likes

Is there a size correlation (34-36"= Med 38-40"= Lg,) or can one be provided?

You mean like this sizing chart which is included as the 3rd picture in the listing?

Sure.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Hi there. We will provide you a pre-paid shipping label as long as you don’t abuse our good nature. :slight_smile: