check out shows it is charging me $6 even though I’m signed in with Amazon. How many times did I miss this?
Hi there. Sorry you’re having issues. Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
If those don’t work, let me know the following information:
- App or Desktop?
- Device & OS/Version
- Browser & version
- Exactly what is happening and when it happens.
Cheaper at Walmart.com
everything on Walmart says $80. That’s not better. got a better link?
Did the log in log out thing. didn’t work. added a payment, I think that had something to do with it. selected different payment, then back to the new payment method entered and shipping went away. BUT then it went from $6 shipping and $0 tax to $0 Shipping and $5 tax…