Under Desk Elliptical by FitDesk

Great product for saving space; however, if you are over 5’5" the strides may be to short for your liking

I use mine while I am playing video games. It’s great to get your heart rate up in little spurts.

Definitely not recommended with a chair with wheels though.

Hello, any chance it is still available ? I meant to finish my check out, but my son side tracked me.
Thank you,
Antoinette-who needs to get fit !

Ugh, that sucks. Well, generally once the deal is over, it’s over. They’ll likely sell their unsold stock later or part of those “woot plus” offers, but not for a while. You’re probably going to have to bite the bullet and pay full price on amazon, or wait and hope you spot it next time.

I received mine today and the resistance lever doesn’t change the resistance. I contacted FitDesk around 10AM and they never got back to me.

I’m sorry to hear that! Let me know if you haven’t heard from FitDesk in the next few days.

Just got mine today, and looking at the product I could swear it’s a refurb and not new as listed. There’s some mild rusting and the appearance of black touch up paint. The styrofoam was a little damaged too. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

A little bit of rust, but, no sign it has ever been used before.