Under Northern Lights

so I see this great shirt is made in usa. is the sizing like the old made in usa, on the small side?

Just gorgeous and eye catching. I really love the colors in this.

Perfectly designed with thoughtful color and ethereal charm- I adore this- Well deserved first Matt!

I’m always in awe of spiritgreen’s textures. Just look at the bark on the tree and the subtle look of the snowy ground. Don’t know how he does it.

Very ethereal. I knew this would place first when I saw it in the pre-derby thread. Gorgeous design, Matt, simply gorgeous.

This shirt is from the same company woot used to use, American Apparel, and the sizing is very different, especially for women’s and kid’s sizes. So, as narfcake previously mentioned (and woot hasn’t made abundantly clear on the ordering page itself)… CHECK THE SIZING CHART BEFORE ORDERING!! If you don’t check, and the shirt doesn’t fit, you’ll be stuck with it. So… CHECK THE SIZING CHART BEFORE ORDERING!!

A beautiful design. Came to click “buy” but there are no kids sizes.

Great shirt - the title (and the shirt itself) made me think of this bit of lyric -

Mystic rhythms
Capture my thoughts
Carry them away
Mysteries of night escape the light of day
Mystic rhythms
Under northern lights
Or the African sun
Primitive things stir
The hearts of everyone
-Mystic Rhythm by Rush

I love this shirt, but why are there no kid sizes? My 3 yr old would be so excited!

Whoo, I didn’t see this coming. Thanks for the really nice comments and to everyone who voted!

I hope there are more chances to design purple tees. :^)

This shirt is sooo beautiful, but it’s PURPLE. I hate purple. Years and years of Princess colors erode the soul.

Can’t speak for women sizes, but I found the AA shirts to run on the small side. I normally wear a size L, but it’s a little too form fitting for my liking. The XL feels better if you like a more loose fit.

Beautiful. Congrats. Love it!

How much do these shirts shrink?

Wish these came in sizes for the wee ones. This is perfect for a 3 year old little girl who is in love with woodland critters.

I, on the other hand love purple, which is so seldom seen on these pages. Almost bought Fablefire’s Foxes with the special purple; but I will probably be in for two from now through Sunday!

This would make a lovely tote. Woot, why no 2x for women?

AA Wup Wup! Finally. More purple and orange shirts, palease!

This particular color is not offered in kids sizes.

As the AA women’s shirts are straight cut, consider them instead (WS/K8, WM/K10, WL/K12); I recall one artist who used to buy them for his nephew, as they’re longer (but the same width) versus the kid’s shirts.

That said, even a WS may be too big for a 3 year old.

Summary: Check the sizing chart!

I hope so too. I’m still a shirt shy of the 30 mark for your designs!