Unexpected Error

Me: So, did you buy this shirt?
Naruto: “BELIEVE IT!”

The perfect time for Netscape Navigator’s triumphant return!

“That arsonist must have been very clever since…”

Put on sunglasses

“…his fire foxed us”

Look at the Moon just floating there like a jerk not helping Earth. WE GIVE YOU THE HONOR OF FLOATING AROUND US AND THIS IS THE THANKS WE GET MOON??!!11

The view from Earth can’t be that good either. Beware the flaming undercarriage. Congrats DianaSprinkle!

Woot wooted! I love firey tailed demon foxes!!!

If only the nine tails too!!! lol

Oh Firefox, if only you were faster… Chrome’s beaten you to Mars.

Ah, funny, I was just having a conversation about firefox majorly slowwwing down. Teehee.

Congrats DianaSprinkle!!

Bahahah!
This is so great. Congrats!

Whew! I was sweating bullets this weekend, I was so sure 3rd was going to be one of the 4 horseman designs. But the fox of fire managed to eke out a burning death win in the final moments.

Thanks so much for all the support everyone!

LOL. The title of this shirt totally threw me when I went to order one. It looks just like an error message.

Don’t be silly, there’s no Firefox Z. No one’s heard of it, you’re just imagining things.

(who told about Firefox Z?!)

I think Chrome is the better of 2 evils :smiley: hence, this shirt is amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

also, 777 votes? i feel like god sent us a sign…

With the memory leak in Firefox, I’m not surprised it grew to that size.

Congrats on the print, pretty awsome design. Also, I’m happy to have helped in getting you up to lucky 777 votes! Every one counted to land the jackpot! :smiley:

you should blow up the moon like Luke blew up the Death Star

Thanks to you, I actually chuckled out loud. By far the most aptly official-sounding response to this catastrophy. Period.

I couldn’t think of a more badass shirt to advertise my favorite browser.

Volpix! I choose you!

Just ask Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z.

Or, to quote from the movie “Austin Powers: the Spy Who Shagged Me”…

General: “Sir, are you actually suggesting we blow up the moon…?”
President of USA: “Would you miss it…? Would you miss it?”

That is so weird, but 7 is my favorite number!