Uniden 2.4GHz Dual Handset Phone & Digital Answer

WOOT WHOOOO!! Got mine!!!

Whine. Not 5.8 GHz. My microwave and my 802.11b/g talk on 2.4

:?

[url]http://www.google.com/froogle/reviews?hl=en&fq=TRU448-2&cid=a1843667e77f3fab[/url]

Good price combined with some poor reviews.

Hmmm, in the words of Ralph Wiggum that should be…
A telephone without a cord? Unpossible!

Who still uses an ANSWERING MACHINE?
I didn’t think there was any place for them outside of movies and TV shows were bumbling characters are foiled in their pecular hijinx!

Oooh…I think I could be a woot description writer! Where should I submit my resume?

I’m the last one on page one 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I purchased this in a previous Woot!. It’s a really good phone. Since then, a couple friends purchased theirs from Woot! and has been happy with them as well. Good deal, just buy one and then go to bed.

I think it’s 802.11B, but regardless, dont get this phone if you use a wireless network.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

REFURBISHED…

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

With best wishes to my understudy, wootdedo.

Trois, et deux aller!

I’m recycling for a good cause.

I bought these last time on, so far so good.

When they came, the battery was dead on one, but the customer service (not Uniden) got me a replacement in 2 days, no questions asked.

Sound is a little tinny, but my cell is my main phone so that is not a problem. This is a decent buy,

Crapola.

I got mine. I got a set on the last woot off and lost one of the handsets. Now I will have a full set again!!

I think it’s 802.11B, but regardless, dont get this phone if you use a wireless network.[/quote]

I can't speak to the B, Firebomb, but for me, this exact unit has indeed led to some slowdowns, if not outright disconnects, on my 802.11 g network.

Still, for the price, it's a very acceptable deal.

The two-handset cordless I have now does not allow for both handsets to be used at the same time. I don’t mean like a two-line phone. I mean like when you and another person at your location BOTH want to hear what the person at the other end of the line is saying. Does anyone know whether this model allows for that or not?

[quote=“scottw2”]Need a 2 line![/quote
definatly

Bah, us East Coasters are strugglin’ to stay awake over here. Oh well.

Will I ever get a BOC?

Yay! Second page! :smiley:

I got me one…yeah…saved $15 from new…but I saved $15 RIGHT!

WFL

(WOOTER FOR LIFE!)

www.amomentlikethis.net

No you can only use one at a time.

Can’t answer your question, but it has a speakerphone so that would be one way to have more than one person in the conversation. Gotta have a speakerphone!!