Uniden 2-Camera Wireless Video Surveillance System

I’ll resolve this slowdown… I’ll go to the kitchen, that will instantly sell out the item and bring up something I’ve been wanting for a long time which will be sold out before I get back. Let’s try it…

OK then…so you have been involved with youth sports for long coach?

They know I didn’t actually go.

Ok, for real this time.

Anxiously awaiting your return

the bag of crap has to be close…

I am debating this, I wonder if it will truly help me in getting the drug activity caught and therefore, law enforcement can finally get the drug dealers out of my neighborhood… hmmm… (I really wish I was joking)

Lol. I dont this his post could have sounded any worse.

You probably need one that records.

Then you’ll be arrested for spying.

Finally! I can watch myself, watch myself sleep!

Yeah, something that records is better. Would I really be arrested for spying if I have the camera pointed and recording my driveway, and therefore and inadvertently, their driveway too?

Oh Chip…

It depends… about 10% on your local laws, and about 90% on your police department. I know someone who was in a similar situation and the cops always defended the drug dealers as “nice kids.”

I went off and took a shower. Gotta go to work in a couple hours, may as well get the shower taken care of now…and guess what? They are still here!

Here is the Uniden UDWC25 Wireless Video Surveillance Accessory Outdoor Camera if more cameras needed.

Not anymore.

Thanks for the info. I know that they wait until I go to work and start their business. I was told they were in a fight and guns were drawn the other night. I think that my local PD would be supportive, but I guess you never know.

Hopefully your department is a better one than his. He ended up moving.