AWESOME LOL

Belt Clips?

nope.avi

4 phones only supporting 1 line, why?

People still use these?
How odd…

This lazy sun has 8 missed calls…

im going to sleep. night.

and to the woot gods: dont let there be a bottle of cyanide until i wake up.

Awesome. A landline I can take into the shower with me. Yup.

bag of crap

I want some crap

That’s it!! It’s over! Someone who was smart enough to go to sleep last night will wake up and get my BOC cause I’m done with woot.

out.

You can’t say ba of cra anymore!

So the neon-green one is for if you’re in the pool and you want to get your ice cream machine serviced, but you tried using your netbook to contact the manufacturer and it apparently isn’t waterproof like the handset?

wow such an amazing deal! definitely buy these. you might even want to go in for 3.

If I can be 52 and know that younger people have cell phones - as do I - why can’t they know that most people still have a landline? I guess that’s the wisdom that comes with age…

1. Yes, I have both a landline and a 56k modem (as a backup, and it’s come in very handy several times a year when my main internet service goes down for a few days).
  2. I also have a very powerful computer. In life, you choose when low tech is actually worthwhile. In a power outage, I can even use my old corded phone (which has the best reception of all of my phones).
  3. As tech savvy as I am, I actually use cell phones as little as possible (cheaper, less complicated, avoid dropped calls, etc.).
  4. I haven’t bought this model from Woot, but I did buy some Uniden phones cheap last year. One is a bit quirky in the set, but over the years, Uniden has worked well for me.

this is great, I like this very much…