Uniden 4-Handset Phone w/Answering System

Anyone have the instructions to root this?

This is great for the secret underwater laboratory I’m building.

crap.

I suspect a woot employee is selling their yard sale rejects during the woot-off.

I think the 4th one is missing because it represents the character that can become invisible, not the character that was killed off. Could be wrong.

What’s a phone call? Didn’t we used to use phones for that before they got “Smart”?

wonders how many people are surprised to find out they should not put their “waterproof” charging cradle …
in the bathtub…

How is the range on these? The phones I have now you can’t really leave the room.

My bucket list… get woot bag o crap!!!

Last few items for wooting: Number of items sold before ‘sold out’:
(and there was one with 479 in there somewhere)

Sooooo. How many suckers are there signed on here waiting for…something interesting? And when something interesting appears, how long is it there for sale?

Oi. It wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.

I have honestly had really good luck with Uniden phones. They are the only ones I buy now because the handsets are the perfect size for me. The answering system isn’t particularly difficult, but you will likely have to consult the manual to figure out which buttons to push to get it set up.

Disclaimer: I have never purchased a refurb Uniden, only new.

I don’t think the “now in urine yellow!” color scheme is helping sales much. Now, VIVID urine yellow, that would be something.

Fantastic.
~c

A water-proof handset would have been nice when one of mine fell in the pool. And then there was the time when I left one out on the pool deck and it rained. Too bad I just bought a set that didn’t include a water-proof hand set.

LOVE your avitar thing. Did you make it yourself?

Isn’t that Yellow Phone attractive? I know my wife would love to have it on the mantle with the urn of Grandpa’s ashes. Can you say “Classy”?

So these are like cell phones, but you can’t leave the house or browse the internet on them? Sweet!

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: netsurfr
Speed to first woot: 0m 49.947s
Last wooter to woot: nmumark

Did my part. Needed a new phone set…last one probably got ruined from pool water :frowning: This set will be perfect.

Probably your cord is too short

dejavu? it went from flashlight to phones to flashlights to phones Lol

Mine is ALREADY on it’s way back to woot.
Contstantly “searched” for the base when I was in the same room.

Walked out of one room into another and calls were dropped.

SUCKS that I have to pay return SHIPPING on a defective product…