Uniden 5.8GHz 3 Handset Phone System

unidens are usually excellent phones, blowing away other brands…

Maybe this one is the exception.

I disagree that Uniden is the bottom of the barrel. I bought the TRU9840 model from Woot last year and it’s been one of my best woots ever. I live in a split level house with concrete walls (no drywall here) and the base is on the mid level with one handset on the ground level and two other handsets on the upper level and I’ve never, never had any trouble with reception. Even with one of the handsets all the way up the stairs and down the hall, it still gets perfect reception.

Now, I don’t know about this unit, it may well be crap. But from my own experience, I’d say Uniden’s are worth a try.

i like the uniden phones too… i don’t know anything about these ones in particular but over all uniden is pretty good…

I wooted these in July for $10 more. These are decent phones. We haven’t had any of the the range or interference problems others complain about, although our place is not huge. Replaced an old Uniden cordless we had for about 15 years. They are MUCH better than a GE cordless which I turned off and only keep around for the answering machine.

Woot has refunded me…great service!

Yes, very good, open this connection(http://YourFriends.Name/en/lang177645about_weiqing.html), there are more things waiting for you, and cheaper prices, better quality assurance, waiting for you.