Uniden DCT5260 2.4GHz Phone with Caller ID

Wecome to the Woot-off item #36 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

this place is freaking nuts tonight, i won’t spam the first post with any “deals” like some people.

While you’re waiting for the next woot item, join the chat!

http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/
/join #woot

Brought to you by Skor Grimm

Uniden DCT5260 2.4GHz Phone with Caller ID
Less Unidens in the box?
$19.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
The Uniden DCT5260 is great for your home or small office environment. The 2.4GHz multi-handset technology provides the convenience of having multiple handset with a single base unit.

Features:

* 2.4GHz Digital Spread Spectrum
* 8-handset capability
* Caller ID/Call Waiting* (displays the name and number of the caller in Call Waiting even while you are on the phone)
* Handset speakerphone
* Handset to handset call transfer
* Trilingual function menus
* DirectLink technology

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 10:14:41 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: galactic<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.68s<br>Woot Wage: $26818.88 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 10:14:43 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: txnascar<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.72s<br>Woot Wage: $26489.82 an hour.

sold out fast…

!

must be digging in the corners for these stray boxes of a 30 - 100 units

Test

I’ve been looking for an inexpensive caller id phone with speaker phone capabilities but no answering machine. This is perfect. Woot Rocks!!!

Now we are cooking… keep rolling them out :slight_smile:

[quote user=“DGriebeling”]Someone help! I can’t stop buying things just for the heck of it!!

I need my Internet to go down, its my only hope![/quote]How can we help you? I’ll buy the phone off of you for $10. Taking a loss on it should help, right? :smiley:

Great phone, glad I got one. Long live woot!!!

I bought waaaay to much stuff today!

WOOHOO!!! I got the last one!!!

Whiner’s List

mac daddy - 1
Total -

[size=18:fdb978480e]Thanks Skor Grimm!!! :smiley: [/size:fdb978480e]

-billflu.com

This is a good phone. I have had good results with my Uniden.

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, Coupon Codes and Freebies.

Anyone else having problems with theirs? Mine doesn’t work…either the batteries are defective or the phone won’t charge. Works fine when you put regular AA batteries in it…irritated that I ordered three of them now, the others were supposed to be gifts. Now I have to carefully unwrap every one of them and test them…oh joy.