Uniden DECT 6.0 3 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Uniden DECT 6.0 3 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Call it.

a bit better than some of the other crap, but still nothing i want.

$60…or $29 on eBay used…hummmm

Ni-Cd batteries? No thanks. Few consumer products now use them because of their well known “memory effect”. DECT 6.0 is a sweet technology however.

Will this work with my Mac? Not a BOC…do not want! At least it’s a refurb… :slight_smile:

$60???

It’s $29.99 refurb’d…

Bought these from Woot awhile ago. Dreadful, simply dreadful as far as dropping calls, inability to playback messages from the main recharging stand. However, I have dropped several handsets on the tile floor and even one into the pool, and they kept on working in their usual crappy way.

Do people actually still have a land line home phone?

This has been sold on Amazon for $29.99 NEW w/ coupon. However it currently retails for $51 brand new. http://www.amazon.com/DECT1480-3-DECT6-0-Digital-Answering-3-Handset/dp/B003NGMGSC

I bought one for my mom. No, no, the ticker-tape parade won’t be necessary, though I do love roses. Just happy to do my part to keep the Woot-off rolling.

Sounds like a standard Uniden product.

People still have house phones?

Yea, and it’ss $60 new online…want the link, it easy…

Never mind, here it is for $52 new…

http://www.amazon.com/DECT1480-3-DECT6-0-Digital-Answering-3-Handset/dp/B003NGMGSC

Wow, I cannot believe I missed the chumby

Do people seriously have land lines anymore? Do these same people also get their milk delivered? drive Packards? go to the sock hop on thursday nights 'till the insane hour of 7:45 PM?

Just saying.

Hopefully this set doesn’t suck as bad as my five year old Uniden system.

I like it . . . I love it . . .

the woot

the woot!

the woot is on fire!

Do people still use these?

Me too. Sadness :frowning: