Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless 4 Handset Phone with Digital Answering System

If it was closer to payday I’d buy these for my parents, who would need all four because my brothers lose everything.

Click on Community at the top. That’ll take you to the list of all products sold. You can see for yourself.

Short answer: no

Now settle back and be a good thread participant. So how’s your day been?

I cant remember, did u say I missed the boc?

OK, how many people have called the number listed in the text: 603-214-3653

Google says it belongs to a telemarketing company. Really?

FYI… you can also click the little COMMUNITY tab up at the top there and it will show you all of the woots that you may have missed while pooping, napping, working, running to the store to buy cigarettes, putting your clothes in the dryer, washing the dog after it rolled on yet another dead bird carcass, fought with your mom about overdue rent, etc. It won’t help you snag it, but it will let you know if you missed it. Hope that helps.

Quite well, yours?

I bought TWO Blankets O Cowboy on kidswoot. Oh yeah! I mean, YEE-HAW!

His super power is Annoy.

Like your cat. “meow meow meowmeow meowmeowmeow meowmeow meowmeowmeowmeow”

What!!!

Please delete your account and then punch yourself in the face. Thanks.

Will these handsets work with the Ooma system I bought from Woot a while back?

“I have no landline.”
“Fezzik, tear his arms off.”
“Oh, you mean this landline.”

I bought this set from sellout in August, but I probably got them a month ago.

So far so good. I haven’t used the answering machine because I’ve got voice mail, but they do blink to let me know when I’ve got voice mail (I used a BYOD VOIP with a Cisco box).

Unlike some cheap sets the stored phone numbers are in the base, so they show up on all the phones. The battery lasts a decent amount of time.

They range is fine, although I haven’t walked down the street to see how far it works. Some of the ring tones are annoying.

They work with Callcentric and a Cisco PAP2T, so I don’t see why they wouldn’t work with Ooma.

I would have purchased these phones except for the fact that they lack HDMI 1.4, it is a pretty big flaw because the component cables are quite messy to run compared to just one cable for the phones.

“It’s super effective!”

Convenient that my current landline phones are dying and this little “gem” pops up…I’ll take a shot at these soon to be antiquated dinosaurs. Thanks WOOT!

No headphone jack, but each handset acts as a speaker phone.

Thank you, I didnt know that.

It’s a conspiracy! (put’s on tinfoil hat)

1.9 gHz ? ew