Uniden Dual Handset 5.8GHz Speakerphone and Digital Answering System

All I use is my cell phone!!!

Awesome phones… I unfortunately already have the previous model, and paid way more than $60 :frowning:

I SO need this.

But I also SO need to pay the rent. hrmph

hahahah! Page 1 Trav!

is it still a woot off? i’m confused??? and tired YAWN, heading off to bed. its been fun

true, true

Wal-Mart or Target or someone had thos set for $45 a few weeks ago. Who uses telephones anyway?

Boo! BAD WOOT!

Thanks for the woot off WOOT! I only bought the mystery speakers… I would’ve gotten the BOC… but it was only up there for 2 seconds. DARN!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

product stats! producto stats! Scotty, no more warp 9, give us product stats back!

Great woot, too bad I already bought some panasonics…

NICE!!!

GO SUNS !!!

Refurb!! I have this set. The main handset quit working but the company fixed it and it’s been fine since. The only problem is the range is not great on the 2nd phone. Not what u would think. Paid probably twice this $$ for set and 1 for gift 2 years ago and still working.

Also, be aware you cannot use both phones at the same time b/c only 1 phone cord plugged in. U still need another extension if u want to share a call with someone in the house.

Well, it is not knives, and it’s not a BOC.
Time for all of us to go to bed.
goodnight wooters

still says warp 9… is it still wootoff?

Too much for a phone! Good night all. Woot off officially done.

holy crap, nice. i bought this from Costco a looooooong time ago and it was like 160 bucks back then.

anyway, if anyone needs a new phone, i’d recommend this one…i had absolutely no problems with it. the handset is super loud, reception is perfect, it keeps track of 99 calls (with caller ID), it has plenty of features and i don’t want to sound like an ad but…yeah this is a great phone.

Lame woot! lame lame lame lame! Who even has a land line anymore?? First a dissapointing woot off, an unobtainable b-o-c because the website cannot handle the load, and now this.

If only I had a lan line… tthhhpppptttt

Good-bye Woot-off… we hardly knew ye…

Finally Refurbished is back!!!
Long live refurbished…
The woot off wore me out and I missed the B.-O._C…Damn

I thought about getting this as a gift, but there is only a 90 day warranty. But is that good enough for using at home? hmmmmmm…