Uniden Phones

i don;t think so. THey use the packs that have the little plug-in.

The requested parody videos:

and…

Please cancel my order Order #41048498

Thanks!!

Hi there!
Please contact service@woot.com for help cancelling orders.

Thanks!

I just got these at the last woot. They drop calls randomly regardless of interference or distance from base, and the waterproof one has never ever been able to connect to the base. Garbage.

I have my ooma hooked up with Uniden 2.4 hz phones and they work perfectly…including the notification on the uniden to let me know that ooma has a call for me. The sound is very good and I had no problem programmming this. The only problem with the my uniden is that one of my charger stands (not the cord, though) stopped working. Anyone have an extra?

can I add handsets from other brands of phones to this unit?

Or can I buy 2 of these phones and make all the handsets contact a central base?

Purchased this from Woot in August. 3 of the handsets would not work, sent it back to the company. It cost me 16 bucks to send it back. I should have just kept it.

It was obvious it was refurbished as stated, but you think that the co. could have taken the older receipt out of the bottom of the box before shipping.

I have had an older Uniden that has worked for years. I still have it, I just wanted more handsets. But THIS Uniden was a BAD purchase.

3 of my handsets said the same thing, so I did what they said to do. I reset it. Nope, that wouldn’t work either. I had to send it to the company. Cost me 16 bucks to return it. Should have just kept the ones that did work. Disgusted and disappointed with this purchase.