Uniden TRU4485-2 2.4GHz Dual Handset Speakerphone

Well the cheapest I saw it on the net was the same price but with 7 buck shipping. I am at an APO so I would rather pay to get it here then have it shipped to my friends and then it taking them 3 months to get it to me. :roll: PASSING

I bought this the last time they had it on woot. It is a really good deal… I am quite happy with it.

http://www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat deals, coupon codes and freebies!! Check it out and save some $$$

[size=18:0e154eebb2]WHOOOA[/size:0e154eebb2] these moderators are going nuts with the post deletions

-ironbeamz
www.freeguide4all.com
(free ipods, tvs, pcs… you know the drill - ~175 wooters are participating, so should you!)

Hmm, these phones look interesting, I think I will get a set
Galloping Cow don’t forget to send me the missing adapter for my DELL 5650 Speaker.

you must not be married…

crappy woot…no more phones!!!

Wish i would have seen it the first time it was posted, would have saved me alot of money!

www.j-host.com/webminder

Bet a bag o’ crap won’t mess with my wireless network like these phones.

naa- these are “re-certified” other words. “refurbs”.

Seen them for $49 on Froogle.

Me pass on this one, But thanks anyways. :?

I have had 2 or 3 uniden phones. No complaints.

Have one of these…did well for a few months, now one of the phones has a constant static. Good baterry life though. Also the 2.4 GHz sometimes interferes with my wireless connection.

The eBay item looks to be someone reselling theres from woot, or at least re-running the description.

Hey, look. First Woot and I got the Second page!!! :roll: What ever that means!

Same Woot time, Same Woot Change tomorrow! :idea: :lol:

[quote user=“ironbeamz”][size=18:ec6699713f]WHOOOA[/size:ec6699713f] these moderators are going nuts with the post deletions

-ironbeamz
www.freeguide4all.com[/quote]
finally decided to put a stop to the “first post” posts. too much garbage coming in slows the forum down to a screeching halt. nobody wants that now, do they?

I bought this setup 2 years ago at Circuit City and it cost me over $189.00. Only thing better is Woot’s price. Too bad I can’t go back in time, or i’d get 3. :lol:

My love for you is everlasting, My Bag of Crap is fantstic,
The digital toys you bring to me keep me returning faithfully,
My dell speakers are the best, I love you more than the rest,
I do not have a land line, Buying phones would be a land mine,
Something awesome for cheap, I would buy two, one to keep,
but phones make me sneezy, Tragic woots make me queasy.
In summary for my love, keep those phones away from the site above.

nice

Hey GallopingCow cut your sig down if you can. Maybe just link the main site and let the visitor find the IRC channel and what not. It kinda gets annoying when its like 8 lines long.

ahh, i see Cow… makes sense

unfortunatly thats like taking away a part of woot we’ve all grown to love
well, and passionatly hate

I wish I needed a phone.