Uniden TRU5860-2 5.8 GHz Dual Handset Phone

Exactly.

If I had a landline maybe, but it’s been a year and a half.

Maybe I can finally get to work on my car.

i guess this would be a woot-off bump, a woot-off stopper, or a woot-off disturbance for a while…

Woot, cool phones…but howzabout unleashing some of those Dell…OOPS!..uh, I meant, “OEM” 5.1 speaker systems you’re holding back just for Black Friday? Those were great! If I had one of these phones, I’d call ya’ to beg…

Its over for the night… even though these are the best phones out there… :wink:

"…lets you to scroll through up to 100 memory locations in your choice of English, French, or Spanish. "

Humm… all my memory locations are in English, but I :WOULD like to learn to SCROLL in SPANISH! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :slight_smile: :lol:

seems like a nice item, but why do i need it?

i have these phones. aweful. you can’t even use both handsets at the same time. lots of other issues too.

it vibrates too use it in your restroom

my house already looks like a phone mart and had to give up have my boxes of phone to keep peace in the household. Hope they go fast. sorry I can’t help you…spend enough energy expaining why we need land line since I have 2 cell phones.

ahhh damn it…at least its not the ab tilt, however I don’t have any use for them so, BUY BUY BUY so I dont have to

I think you called it…good time for a dinner break on the East Coast!

It looks like a nice phone, but reviews are mixed on the net about it, alot of people complain about sound quality, I think I’ll pass for now…

[quote user=“scribe”]Woot, cool phones…but howzabout unleashing some of those Dell…OOPS!..uh, I meant, “OEM” 5.1 speaker systems you’re holding back just for Black Friday? Those were great! If I had one of these phones, I’d call ya’ to beg…[/quote]Maybe if they had a number for you to call and beg… Hmm, no wonder they dont have a #.

What is the “Black friday special”? :roll:

I have these phones. They ROCK.

Cool! One for each ear!

'cept I only got one ear…
:cry:

expandable handsets like this are pretty useful for anyone like me living in an older house that may not have phone lines in every room.
i think i’ve got like 4 outlets in the entire house, so with these you can still have a phone charging for you in a room without a phone jack, the shed out back, or the bathroom. :wink:

This phone is the woot-off killer.

Woot…you guys are good!!! Okay, I’m now down a robo mower, the little digital camera for my wife’s stocking stuffer…and then today came…one printer for my father-in-law, a dinasour for my nephew, the video thing to hook up a monitor…PLEASE PUT A 20 inch MONITOR ON that I can give to my nanny – good enough to keep her quiet! Then, my wife won’t complain about me getting up in the middle of the night to check woot!!! PLEASE…my Christmas will then be complete :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

comon now people buy them