Uniden TRU8865-2 5.8 GHz Digital Expandable Cordless Speakerphone

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Uniden_TRU8865-2_5.8_GHz_Digital_Expandable_Cordless_Speakerphone-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Uniden TRU8865-2 5.8 GHz Digital Expandable Cordless Speakerphone topic page for Friday, July 22, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.
Today’s item quantity: 630
Last Order time: 2:31 PM CST
Woot Member to blame: nelsonC2
Order Pace: 1m 23.488s
Woot Wage: $3,037.25 an hour.

No Woot off…

And no joy in being first…

I have the uniden 2.4 GHZ phones, and love them. I wish they made these 5.8 ones smaller like those.

Good price though, but these are refurbs too.

Remember it’s Friday, so the AMAZON Friday sale starts soon!

I don’t understand. You have to plug the base into something called a telephone line? What’s that? Oh, wait…I think I had one of those in 1995. It’s like a retro-woot. How quaint!

WOOTICLE ™!!! - What wootdedo still can’t find :wink:

I am ready for a woot off. Woot, please commence now. Um… please? Shucks…

oh well. This works :slight_smile:

w00t!

cell phones are much better

Cool Phones! First Page!!

well hello mr cordless phones

Phones? Man…

w

Cool stuff… just bought the other one last week!

already have them :frowning:

Nice, not for me though

Well I thought I’d get on the first page tonight.

I bought one of the HP’s last night. I own about 6 computers including notebooks and desktops. I can use this thing to serve some mp3 and video media over my network. It so happens that I do have a graphics accelerator card lying around gathering dust, and a monitor so I might upgrade it to play games.

The folks with axes to grind against the Compaqs and HPs need to GET REAL.

Dell is the most overpriced and underpowered bunch of crap on the planet. They PAY the PC magazine consortium to give them good reviews!

I owned 15 Dells at one time when I had my training center and they all died slow deaths between the HDs and modems and Dell essentially left me high and dry on the warranty. I also owned 6 VAIOs at the same time and they outlasted the Dells even though they sucked too. “Dude you’re getting screw** by Dell!”

Come on people stop being Lemmings and get a clue.

i got phones !

no thanks

Bah!

1st page?

I don’t need no stinking phones.

Bring on the Ab-Lounges!!!