Uniden Wireless Indoor Camera

Does the camera use data only when it’s being accessed via the app? When we travel in our RV…we use a monthly 2gb hotspot… if this only uses data when accessed perfect… if it continuously uses data…no bueno…

From the vendor:
The camera is not recording so I don’t think it would be using any data.

Will this do continuous loop recording?

Is it SDHC or HDXC? Max Data it can handle 32GB? 64GB?

Anybody used this interface ? Will it alert you of motion? And does it do continuous motion recording?

I dont have any memory cards in mine but using the iOS app, you can record motion from it. Ofcourse depending on signal strength, I sometimes get full 30 fps motion but for the most part I get 6-10 fps which is still usable. Only reason I am even replying is because after using the two cameras I bought for a few days , I was back to buy two more doh!

Oh and yes on alerting of motion. I havent properly configered it yet, but when looking at the main screen, there is a motion icon that will pop up. Though it is very sensative. Dust and bugs while in night vision mode really exaggerate the motion alerts.

Tried to install 3 of these cameras. All bad out of box. App is a joke. But I guess you get what you pay for. These are chap. DO NOT BUY.

I’m really sorry to hear that these didn’t work for you. If you haven’t already, please use the Support Form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.