Uniden WXI377 Hot-Tub Fun Phone

Welcome to the Uniden WXI377 Hot-Tub Fun Phone topic page for Monday, February 7th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Woot

[color=green:23772dd755]Well, I have to say that I’m not surprised with the Superbowl outcome or the Woot! today.
I guess there is always tomorrow
[/color]

woot first page!

I think I saw one of the dolphins at sea world talking on one of these, had the headset and everything. I hear they’re extraordinarily fond of making prank phone calls.

Does the fact that it’s reconditioned mean it was previously used by someone in a bubble bath? Perhaps a mighty fine lady? I’ll take 3 please.

Woot?!?
Hi Pop!?!

first page; first subject but at what cost? Typos? how does this make me look, i just want to die…but not until there is a better woot! :twisted:

now I just need a hot tub 8)

Woot… blah, want BOC!!

Woot… blah, want BOC!!

now I just need a hot tub 8)

GOOD WOOT! AHHHHHH!!! More woot in the box please. FIRST PAGE WOOT OWNAGE YOU NUBS! I USE 3 WINDOWS TO GET HERE!

Good deal but I only use a cell phone, Either way, first page… Bitches

:frowning: Not thrilled with this Woot.

Review on CNET is 7 out of 10. Here is the review, http://reviews.cnet.com/Uniden_WXI377/4505-3499_7-30758189-2.html?tag=top

ok seriously, can’t we all be doing something better at this hour, like sleeping? no, we deicide to refresh the homepage of a shopping website 500 times till a new product is listed, just so we can type WOOT in a blog. you can’t tell me that this is psychologically healthy. it’s behavior like this that will lead to the downfall of society. well, that, and people who are so lazy that they need hot tub phones. that being said…

[size=18:7184d998db]WOOT!!! 1st page!!![/size:7184d998db]

:shock:more 2-3 year old electronics :twisted:

Another first page woot for nafetS!

HAHAHA I PWNXORED YOU ALL!!!11 WOOT WOOT FIRSTPAGE YOU NUBCAKES LOLXORS!!!111 BTW MORE BOC PLZKTHNX

Good deal but I only use a cell phone, Either way, first page… Bitches

Woot! 1st page! WOOT!

I’m might get one of these! Who knows when you needa’ answer the phone in the buff in the shower. :smiley:

If anyone knows where I can get those Dell speakers ore the Microsoft wireless router, let me know [size=18:6d175a23fe]http://www.w3bids.com[/size:6d175a23fe]

Good deal