Unimpressed Pets of Woot

Yep!!! Yep!!! August! When I received the largest birthday pressie in the world!!! (Woot 17th bday pallet)

3 Likes

You got a pallet - wow! Happy 50th to you! We are 1971 Soul Sistas lol!

I am sure you took pics of the pallet and items - would you tag me or put the link here for me to check out, please.

I got a BOC during their busy Wootoff - I signed in and there it was and I got one. Didn’t even know they were doing a Wootoff. Made my day!

This is my French door that I keep open pretty much all the time. My pups like laying in the doorway to listen to nature and just chill out (as you can see Phin doing). My Woot Monkey vinyl watches over them.

8 Likes

4 of the 5 pallets have been posted - all in the July 2021 BOC thread:

Wendy’s Reveal: Part 1 and Part 2

juliecohen68

Shifflme Part 1 and Part 2 and Part 3

peakprfrmr

Wooter409269636 - the 5th winner, who has not posted yet…

5 Likes

In this Woot related Pic- Chunkey Monkey is checking out ballon pup trying to figure out if it is for him (bc everything basically is) and to the right you will catch a glimpse of the 3 white flag poles that Woot was selling - that I plan to drive my HOA neighborhood nuts with by displaying flags of questionable nature (in their eyes) such as the Pride flag, Black Lives Matter and probably a Biden/Harris

If you have any other flag ideas, please feel free to suggest them - my lack of diversity neighborhood really needs them

12 Likes

We pretty much did everything you suggested when we crate trained Izzy except we tell her (and our other ~corgi we got from the county animal shelter) to “go to jail”. They think jail is an awesome place.

Here’s Izzy the 2nd day we had her burning off energy with a stick…

and also the 2nd day getting her used to the crate…

and not long after that, her learning “Leave It” with a demonstration by our other dog Bear (RIP buddy)…

17 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

Look at that face :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@Wooter825352529 - how goes the crate training?

2 Likes

Not great - Zucko is not a fan and not adapting. Little booger still screams his head off - makes for a long, long night. He also barks when he is upset about something. My older aussie only barks when someone pulls up the drive and my 2 little girls, Rizzo and Frenchy, don’t make a peep.

Zuck is lucky he is cute :roll_eyes:

With the cooler weather almost upon us, I am moving the crates into the bedroom, so hopefully that will help.

7 Likes

Zucko - his ears stand straight up all on their own

16 Likes

Pretty hard to be upset with that face!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I was working outside unpacking things and The Littles (Zucko, Rizzo and Frenchy) zoned out in the holy aussie trinity

(Please excuse the moving mess)

13 Likes

@Wooter825352529 that is awesome!!! (Monkey Sticker) 1971 Sistas!!!

REGARDING MissCheffyPants for President!!! (She’s the bestest!)

American Kitty

9 Likes

Independence Day Usa GIF

6 Likes

4 Likes

11 Likes

Maine coon??

5 Likes

Chunkey look we got our weathervane from Woot

12 Likes

He looks absolutely thrilled - Unimpressed at it’s finest!

9 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAA That’s the BEST!!!

6 Likes