Unimpressed Pets of Woot

A little Friday night side eye

14 Likes

An Impressed Pet of Woot

Chunkey gives :+1: to double Ninja Air Fryer - he is waiting for his brats to be done

(You may wonder why it is located in the bathroom - at the current moment the upstairs is being renovated and the bathroom downstairs is the only outlet to not flip when it is being used)

10 Likes

Post brat

8 Likes

Happy First Day of Fall, Chunk is all tucked in, already!

7 Likes

“Daddy, I am unimpressed…”

Why is that, Bigby?

"Because… "

7 Likes

11 Likes

Some of you might remember that my sweet boy Sammy crossed the rainbow bridge back in July. Well, my wife surprised me today with a hand-made felt miniature, erm, replica (for lack of a better term) of Sammy. She ordered him a few days after his passing, and it arrived today. It looks just like him :smiling_face_with_tear: It brought tears to my eyes but also happy memories. I’m going to get some sort of glass dome or display case to keep this in and admire.

The artist is truly talented and does amazing work, and I had shared her work with my wife a few years back but I forgot all about it. Thankfully my wife didn’t :slightly_smiling_face: We have ordered another one to celebrate a pug we lost 5 years ago, but that’s another story for a different time… I’m still heartbroken over her :cry: I’ve included a photo of the card the artist sent with our little Sammy in case you’re interested in commissioning one for yourself.

19 Likes

What a wonderful idea that is beautifully done.

11 Likes

aw…that is so sweet. Much better than…uh…well…you know.

You’ve got a good wife.

8 Likes

I’d like to have one for Mr. Whiskers. He was a wootizen you know.

6 Likes

Blazer with his ‘Cone’.

He’s very unimpressed with the whole idea of a cone on his head.

14 Likes

I’ve seen this artist online. She does amazing likenesses.

She did a beautiful job. Again, sorry for your loss.

11 Likes

Aww, poor baby :confused:

Something a lot of people don’t realize is those cones focus sound towards already sensitive ears, so things that wouldn’t normally bother your dog might cause issues while wearing the cone of shame :shushing_face: So be kind with the TV and radio volume :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

If anyone needs a laugh

Check out this video from null: Adorable corgi can’t contain his excitement

This dog carrier can’t keep Tato from running through the grass in Honolulu, HI.

8 Likes

Incredible!

4 Likes

They have Balloon pillow collars you can get if the cone becomes too uncomfortable.

Just an example
E-KOMG Dog Cone After Surgery, Protective Inflatable Collar, Blow Up Dog Collar, Pet Recovery Collar for Dogs and Cats Soft https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HHY26Q4/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_8CK508WDA8WFT9KFX3K3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I typed in blow up cone for dog

4 Likes

Taking too long getting ready for bed - his eyes are so red bc he is so tired - poor, poor pup

11 Likes

This is Perry, he is the only dog, besides Chunkey and Phin that will use the spiral stairs, except he hasn’t made it down the 3 last yet. When I walk by the stairs, he pokes his head through and gives me kisses on my head :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Violet (Perry’s sister) and Rizzo, who know hangs out on the landing and stares at me below.

12 Likes

We have one.

Blazer is really trying to reach the incision now, the surgery was yesterday.
The balloon collar still allows him to reach it.

We also have a soft cone, but he seems to be doing better with this plastic cone, at least for the first 3 or 4 days I think.

Thanks for the suggestion.

5 Likes