Unlocked GSM Cellphones

Will the phones work with the Flash Wireless?

Got my Ultra Maxx in the mail just now. It is actually the black 32GB Ultra Maxx. Came in a generic white box with charger usb cord. I’m curious as to the condition of others. Mine has a nice 2 inch long scratch right across the screen. Deep enough that it catches my fingernail. Disappointed. Is this basis for a return?

I don’t work in CS so I can’t answer that question. I’d suggest contacting them. Include a link to a photo of the screen for quicker results.

Just an FYI from a former Verizon Wireless employee. If its called a “Droid” then it is or was used on Verizon exclusively. Verizon actually pay Lucas Arts the right to use the word “Droid”. Wouldn’t it be nice to get paid for a word you invented? But almost all of big Vs smartphones are unlocked so to speak. Most have a band of CDMA for voice and LTE for data. Its kind of a Frankenstein of cellular right now. But in a couple of years the CDMA network will be shut down and all this unlocked/locked nonsense will come to an end. Just about everyone will be using LTE exclusively to one degree or another.

I just got my Galaxy Note from Woot today. I installed the SIM card and it says “This SIM card is from an unknown source”. I take it that this means the phone has not been unlocked as was stated in the sale page. I am a bit ticked off to say the least.

Added: Stand down - If you select Wifi connection & go past the initial screen, it recognizes the SIM & functions OK.

I’m not sure that the phone is unlocked. I receive the message “This SIM card is from an unknown source.” The phone operates as a wireless tablet, but the phone functions do not work.

Did you see the post above yours. He posted how he resolved the issue.

Ordered mine on the 2nd of May, tried to cancel on the 4th because a better deal came up on woot but they had already sent it out. Fine. So I look into their return policy which stated if I refused the package or sent it back “return to sender” then the amount would be credited back to my account. No crediting happened because they’re claiming it was never received… Awesome. Collectively out $400 from this site. Thanks for that.