Unofficial Flat Rate Box of Goodies Round Two!!

I could send it today. I took the day off for a picnic I think might be rained out.

6 Likes

Shouldn’t we get proof of life before shipping?

7 Likes

We could. If she’s not feeling well I don’t want to dump it on her. I don’t know if she gets packages to her door or if she has to pick them up. Lol, it’s still hefty but I think I reduced the weight a bit. My mail girl will probably need surgery.

6 Likes

Are you guys going to do a 3rd round? If so, when do you think it will be? It would be cool to do a Christmas themed one. Just a thought. Anyway, I’d love to join the next one. I’m bumbed that I missed this one. Ive been enjoying everyone’s posts of what they got! Is there a limit to how many people can sign up?

7 Likes

Yup there’s another thread that was started yesterday for sign-ups. I think we’re doing 10ish people per round because that’s been working pretty well. I’m not sure about a theme but if there’s something you like let everyone know and I’m sure people will toss things in there that fit.

5 Likes

The link to open enrollment.

2 Likes

I was playing catch up week. I will sometimes not come in for a day or so. I am sorry I didn’t realize i was coming up. I will be back on daily now so I don’t miss anything. I am at about 80% normal energy level. I am so grateful for things to be getting back to a normal routine.

6 Likes

It’s on the way!

My personal assistant just left to mail the precious. Um, if he doesn’t loose the receipt I’ll PM you the tracking info.

7 Likes

He was told to keep it. But if you’ve ever seen a cat trying to get tape off it’s paw, that’s how he is with receipts.

4 Likes

I gotz it and we are going thru it now!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Ok to show a sneak peak at some tapestry weavings which might end up in the box next month?

7 Likes

Whoever shall be blessed with your tapestries will not be disappointed!

I surely was. They are amazingly beautiful.

4 Likes

Those are so cute. I am sure anyone would love them!

7 Likes

4 Likes

So I will be posting the reveal photo later tonight and shipping the rest of the treasures tomorrow. I haven’t forgotten you guys. Just been really busy so I haven’t jumped on the forum but I am still getting the box ready just you know behind the scenes.

9 Likes

Happy Clap GIF by Ryn Dean

3 Likes

I am so excited

Happy So Excited GIF

5 Likes

@uvassassin @neiciejean are you both ready?

6 Likes

Lilly Singh Yes GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

7 Likes