Unofficial Official mid week Photoshop Contest

this was suggested in the last contest winner’s thread and as of yet no one has done it. this is just for fun so there are no rules except those that apply to the whole site. don’t make it huge so we don’t have to scroll to see the whole ting.

I googled crazy and this is the image found:

the image is much bigger than can fit in the forum, so this gives you a little freedom as to how much of the image you want to use. if you’ve got skillz, show and prove, make us laugh make us cry, just do something…and if you don’t have skillz, do something anyways, practice make perfect.

well i guess i’ll kick things off. it’s a quick one so i know someone can do better than this.

wow the response is overwhelming… please not everyone at once, I don’t think the woot servers can handle it.

I like the idea, but for me I have all my free time over weekends much more than during the week. Plus the weekly themes help jumpstart ideas faster than left openended to my imagination.

I’m surprised no one else has thrown up anything yet though… where’d all the photoshop people go?

I took a stab at it Here you go Kenuf

yay there is someone else besides me in here. thank you for your participation mardigrased.

[quote user=“kpk021”]I like the idea, but for me I have all my free time over weekends much more than during the week. Plus the weekly themes help jumpstart ideas faster than left openended to my imagination.

I’m surprised no one else has thrown up anything yet though… where’d all the photoshop people go?[/quote]

well i figured not everyone has as much free time as i do. just thought this would be a good place to have those with more skill to whip somethin out and those who would like to learn ask questions and try there hand at it with out the contraints of a specific theme.

Midweek? For skill and learning, worth1000.com. For laughs, fark.com.

worth1000 is cool until you you have to pay, of course you could always just browse but how much fun can that be if you can’t participate.

Huh? You can always enter a contest for free. Of course, you won’t win anything but recognition and fun. Then there’s the whole other issue of sponsorship.

well maybe i didn’t spend long enough to figure it out but i thought you had to buy credits to use towards entering contests. i got some for signing up which i used to enter my one and only contest, so i thought that’s the way they all were.

here’s my entry by the way

here is one from me. I have another in a minute.

I don’t really like how the surfboard is, I 'm not sure what it is.

This is much better.

I think so, anyway.

this is actually the first thing i thought of when i saw this picture.

This is my brave and crazy proposal. different guy, but still crazy.

[quote user=“kenuf”]this is actually the first thing i thought of when i saw this picture.

[/quote]

truly lovely piece of work there.

[quote user=“Josephus”]

truly lovely piece of work there.[/quote]
why thank you

Ok, this is obvious but I’ll play along.

[quote user=“kenuf”]this is actually the first thing i thought of when i saw this picture.

[/quote]

Oh my… that’s about the most hilarious photoshopping I’ve seen in a while. Now I lost my train of thought on what I was going to do… still laughing.

The top secret Woot warehouse. What do they do all day?

This didn’t turn out very well (I’m a newb). But I thought it was funny, so I posted it anyway.

Edit: Added a couple more pucks. You can never have too many pucks, right mnementh?

I’d be interested in any comments/suggestions for my warehouse pic.

I think the Kensington sign and the pucks are too bright. I’ll play around with those “color level” things if I get a chance.

My attempt at an airbrushed t-shirt didn’t work out so well. I have some ideas about how I could improve it, but I’m really not very good at stuff like that.

The big crate looks like its floating. Maybe a shadow would help?

Oh yeah, and the pucks are a bit large. But they are the momma pucks that make all of the baby pucks that wooters receive.