Unprinted Randoms

Unprinted Randoms

@narfcake

If people get mad for a printed solid green t-shirt, how would they react to an unprinted solid green hoodie?

2 Likes

4 Likes

These fantastical, crazy shirts are all completely radnomized

I have been waiting soooo long for radnomized clothes to return!

5 Likes

ok… I’m a lil excited now. I like mysteries.

1 Like

I feel ridiculous for asking this, but as unprinted shirts, are these completely blank? That is, what woot receives from their suppliers prior to printing?

Before you buy, just be aware that chances are you will get a tshirt or a tank top. They just added the chance of the more expensive tops as a sweetener. Assume you are getting tshirt or tank top if you order and then be happy if you end up with something more expensive.

3 Likes

That is correct.

Are you getting just one item ?

is “radnomized” a typo or am I missing a joke?

I guess we’ll never know.

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

It was a typo…I typo’d it. But then it sounded purposeful and funny so I left it, but then someone with better typing skills than me fixed it.

I guess we will know.

Aslo @blueconversechucks, there’s a pretty good chance you won’t get a t-shirt in this batch.

2 Likes

Hoping for a hoodie that’s not green.

How many shirts do you get for the $7?

Okay, but…some shirts are sized differently. I buy unisex small long-sleeves, but women’s large T-shirts. How would I choose a size for something random?

1 item for $7.

I can’t tell you for sure, since there are multiple styles and product types in the mix, but since unisex sizing tends to lean towards mens, I would recommend sizing down. Maybe meet in the middle and go for a medium to be safe?

Mine arrived today. Black over grey baseball tee. LOVE it! Thanks, shirt.woot.

2 Likes

Why was I under the impression that we would get two shirts? Hmmmm… Blue over white baseball tee.