Unsimply Stitched Socks: 4-Pack

I have plenty of these socks (they give me a way to spice up boring work dress) Anyways, they def do last, they are soft but they aren’t too thick (like most dress socks). If you wear these with a stiff back dress shoe and you do quite a lot of walking it may hurt after a bit.

Another thing, if you head to TJMaxx, Marshalls, or Ross Dress for Less, you will find a large selection of these for roughly $3.00-$4.00 a pair. Sometimes they have bundles as well 3 pack for 9.99 but once again these are def not guaranteed in stock, so happy hunting!

I also bought a few packs of these last time around, I think it’s worth mentioning that they seem to run VERY large. I’m a size 13 and find that the contrasting heel patch is always riding up the back of my ankle, which is very unusual for me (and sort of unattractive when it sticks up out of my shoe). I’ve tried washing and drying the whole lot of them on high temperature to shrink them up, which helped some, but I still have to be really conscious not to pull them tight when I put the socks on.

Just something to possibly be aware of. Otherwise love these socks.

Hey there I work on the Unsimply Stitched team. Thanks for the feedback. We have continued to work to get the perfect balance of sizing in order to accommodate multiple footprints and size ranges.

We continue to slightly modify our socks footprint…whether it be to add spandex to our socks or shorten the size of the foot minimally which should continue to better the experience with wearing our socks.

Thanks,

US
Customer Service

Imagine what it’s like on my size ten dogs!

Actually, it’s not that bad. I’m wearing a pair now and the heel is a little high.

I just washed a couple pairs, and they seemed to have shrunk a little and little bits of lint seemed to have clung on.

I did wash them inside out and tumble dried them low. Woot says they can tumble dried, but the label on the socks says not to dry at all.

I used unscented detergent with some Clorox 2.