Unsimply Stitched Socks

Don’t fall for it, men! We don’t have to dress like Justin Bieber, despite what you see at the mall. Wearing the same clothes add your girlfriend or wife is silly, and you’ll feel better one you admit that to yourself and start getting your mind right again. There is a way back…and hope for our young men. Start today.

Im gonna buy 'em just to see my wife’s and kid’s reaction when I wearing them on our florida vacation LOL

Are these socks more like cotton or more stretchy?

Hey there…the socks are made from a combed cotton/nylon/elastane blend so although they might shrink a bit after a wash they are made to stretch when need be to fit many sizes.

Do you carry any socks, here on woot! or on your website, for larger than size 12M US?

Hey there I work with Unsimply Stitched…although we size our socks between 8 and 12 for Men, our socks really can be one size fits most when it comes to Men.

I got these last time they were here and they’re a little thin. They do stretch but they feel more like dress socks than athletic socks.

Hi~ I hope you notice that many of us have the same question:
Will these fit women? If so, approximately what size woman’s shoe?
If not, why not? :slight_smile:

Hey there I work with Unsimply Stitched. Our suggested sizing for Women who are interested in our socks would be between between an 8 and 13 size shoe.

As I mentioned, our socks are made with a combed cotton/nylon/elastane blend. With the cotton fiber the socks will shrink a bit after a wash but will also continue to stretch to fit multiple sizings.

As a reference, I wear size a 13 and that’s my foot in the photo.

With sandals?

Pictures?

Sandals and shorts,video of your wife’s and kid’s expression please.

Not big enough for my feet or small enough for the wife’s. Boo.

Size does not matter to me, my wife has big feet that match her mouth at times, but they look like women’s socks and I could not wear them even around the house. The dogs would laugh!

Am I the only one that thinks $5.00 for a pair of socks ON SALE!! is insane. What are you people thinking??? No wonder the economy is in shambles but the stock market is at an all time high.

You’re right: “Socks” are $5.00 for 3 pair at the grocery store.
These aren’t just socks, they’re foot jewelry.

I think these socks are pretty awesome, I just wish I could mix and match a bit more than 4 pairs at a time. I ended up grabbing 8 pairs total but with every 4 pack I felt there were 2 that I could definitely get away with wearing to work and 2 that I either couldn’t or wouldn’t even try because it wouldn’t match anything I own. In any case though I end up getting high quality socks at a good deal (cheap socks never last me very long) and maybe I’ll end up liking the ones I wasn’t so sure about. At the very least I have some socks to wear indoors or when I just don’t care how I look :P.

Cheap stuff rarely lasts a long time or is of a high quality. I went to Walmart to get socks and boxers once, never again. I got a ton of both for under $20 and they lasted maybe a few months. I’d rather pay more and have quality items that last a good, long time.

Dang, I would totally be in on this but the ugliest ones have already been snatched up. I love me some uggosocks.

I did pick up some socks yesterday on (barely even a) sale at $3/pair.

I love these socks. I bought a 4 pack last time…and I am actually wearing a pair right now. I’ll be buying at least 2 more sets of 4 today.

I get complemented on them regularly…and only some of them are underhanded complements!

I guess that explains why I received 4 Dyson’s instead of the socks I ordered.

I will say that the Dyson’s are much noisier than these socks.