Unstealthiest Ninja 3

Like this one more than #2, but haven’t decided between #1 and #3 yet.

I had the same thought just be reading this.

BTW, for those who missed out on the first two installments, they are available in this week’s side sale:

Unstealthiest Ninja
Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening

Do my eyes deceive me? Can I buy all three with 1 & 2 in the sidesale?

“These water wings didn’t help at all!”

You beat me to the punch this time Narfcake!

Dooomcat, your ninja holds a special place in my heart. He and I are both earnestly well-intentioned but always end up just a little off from where we should be in any given situation. Thank you for this new chapter in The Tales of Unstealthiest Ninja’s Adventures; I hope there are many more to come.

That ninja must be incredibly short. Or did his legs freeze off while failing Camouflage 101 in the last shirt?

Then let’s give it one:
Unstealthiest Ninja III: Stealth by dawn.

Pirates might sail on water, but ninjas (well, most of them) can walk on water.

I was really hoping to see The Epic Begins with this week’s woot!plus…

This is my all-time favorite woot shirt and I lost it while traveling a couple months ago. I’ll keep waiting…watching…hoping for this one to pop again.

I altered that to Stealth by drown, but that seems cruel. How about Unstealthiest Ninja III: The Drippening

The Moistening?

Ahahaha! I love how this is becoming a series! I do hope it continues!

The Unstealthiest Ninja 3: This Time It’s Saturated. Or, The Saturation.

You’d think the noise from blowing up those water-wings would have made more noise. Then again, if they just tied a rope around him, it’d be fun watching him get towed like an inner-tube across Lake Chelan!

Does anyone else want to see this poor erstwhile Ninja finally succeed? I feel so bad for him (kind of like wishing that Charlie Brown would get to kick the football). Come on Unstealthiest Ninja 4: The re-stealthening!

Bought all 3 designs, love the Unstealthiest Ninja series and kept missing out. My husband has already tried to claim them.
“Buy all 3!”
“I already did!”
“I want a men’s L!”
“Buy your own!”
Can’t wait for them to arrive!

It’ll be available after 24 hours for $3 extra, until it gets reckoned. please update your note :slight_smile:

He may not be the stealthiest ninja, but he’s got to be one of the most resilient. Surviving both being set on fire and a one-on-ten fight with enemy ninjas? That’s pretty impressive.