Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening

I count 10 ninjas against 1.

But he’ll be fine, right?

Moral: visibility gets you to the top. Great expressions all around + the white on silver is a nice choice as I am trying to avoid ninja shirts on black.

P.S. Nice Frost reference…next we see our ninja deal w/ a wall?

First Sucker…

Merry Christmas to the DoOomkittens!

Maybe the poor guy isn’t getting his memos. Smells like a little office sabotage to me.

Some of them seem happy to see him that un-ninja’d (that’s a word right?), while the others look mad at him. I’m confused, which is it?!

This is an awesome shirt, got me back after like 6 months of no wooting.

So this is that very special episode of Gi Joe, where Snake Eyes learns a lesson in camo?

• Wear this shirt: because you’ve seen how he ends in fire, now see how he ends in ice. It’s very poetic*

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Robert Frost

Always liked this poem.

Unstealthiest Ninja hates playing Hide 'n Seek.

Congrats! I was probably mere decimals of a second behind you.

And indeed, this will be the twin DoOomkittens’ first Christmas; they’re just over 6 months old now.

I think they’re out to get him for how badly he screwed things up for them all on the last shirt they were all in together.

i love it! have the previous unstealthiest ninja tee. if only this one weren’t in silver :confused:

Happy birthday to me!!! No, really… It is my birthday.

I have so many silver shirts but this is a definite keeper! I should buy now so that I won’t have to pay $15 in the reckoning :smiley:

Yay! Frosty ninjas!
And thanks for the Christmas wishes for the babies! You guys are so sweet.

I can almost feel the facepalm the ninja hiding on the far right of the shirt is about to perform on himself =)

Very fun design…me likey!

edit: Oh, almost forgot…I LOVE the Song of Ice and Fire reference (aka Game of Thrones) in the writeup. Winter IS coming!

I’m afraid I don’t get it. Aren’t ninjas supposed to be masters of discipline as well? I know he messed up last time, but is ganging up on him wise?

INSTABUY! I was wearing the original today for luck!

Do I predict a sellout?

Grabbed one for the boyfriend. I am giving him Unstealthiest Ninja for Christmas so this is perfect for a New Year’s gift. Thank you may I have another?