Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening

YES! I’m so glad this printed! I’m getting one, of course. And I’m hoping it’ll boost the original so that I can wait to get it, I’m pretty strapped for cash… So excited! :heart:

Oh, and to the writers: you missed an O in the artist bio. And where’s the link to her Bear Nuts Comic?

(feel free to delete this post after the corrections are made).

I guess I didn’t ever look at the entry long enough… I just saw the one ninja and moved on… The snow ninjas are GOOOOD.

Congrats.

I don’t think they are ganging up on him really… I think this just depicts his next foul up. Wore the wrong uniform.

Don’t take it as a complete continuation, but just the aspect that ninjas are supposed to be stealthy and unseen until in action.

So when you’re trekking trough a snow covered forest dressed in black, or your head is on fire, you lose that stealth aspect.

I only see eight camouflaged ninjas…

This shirt is like the Terminator series. First was good, second one is better.

Let’s hope number three is not one we’d rather forget happened. o.O

I got 10 also.
Did you get the two under the snow and the one with his katana poking out from behind the snowbank?

Does this shirt break records as the first woot! shirt sequel?

This makes me happy :slight_smile: And it is a great day before Christmas Eve shirt :slight_smile:

Eh, it’s lacking the magic of the 1st one, which is my all-time favourite woot shirt.

The title is of course a reference to Highlander 2: The Quickening. To which we responded, “Well, the first one was pretty slow, so this should be better.”

The Puffaluffs were the first - the Capture and Escape.

(Pay attention to the write up!)

This shirt is amazing. I like it much better than the original, which I also bought. I’m definitely buying this. I can’t help it, I love sequels!

The next sequel better be in 3D.

I like this sequel more than the original. Nice shirt!

I got 9. Are marking the snow pile at 10 O’clock as one? I could see it as a cat, but not a ninja.

This shirt reminded me that I haven’t read White Ninja in a VERY long time. Also, holy crap, it’s still around…

Kind of a Spy vs. Spy(ies) thing going on, yeah?

got this one for me AND my older sister.
she’ll just have to accept that we’ll match on some days… muahaha

That’s actually a ninja too. This t-shirt is good if it got you fooled. lol!