Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference
uNu iPhone 4/4S Battery Case
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!
same one as yesterday?
I have one and they are fabulous. I’d go to sleep at 100% charged and wake up at 5% charged. My phone is my alarm clock so this occurrence made me worry… With this attached battery, it will stay at 100% for a couple days.
Down side, can’t get it off…
Beat me to it, I was about to ask “didn’t these sell out yesterday?”
Yesterday’s one sold, this is a new one.
Nothing good yet. Hopefully this Woot Off will get better.
I have a number of these, which I think are better deals than yesterday’s $35 “plus” model.
(1) The top part’s sides have teeny tabs to hold them tucked into the bottom part. These will break, guaranteed. This means the top’s sides will pop out a bit on the sides (about 1mm or less). Not a big deal.
(2) The charging LEDs on the back are VERY bright - disturbingly so, if you charge the phone by your bed. Solution? Electrical tape.
(1) The battery works great. Easily doubles use times.
(2) The case is reasonably protective and doesn’t mess up photos too much when you use flash (or you can just take the top off).
(3) It charges with a microUSB cable (included), which means you’re more likely to be able to use the same charging cable as other devices you own.
Has the bag of cheetos gone out yet?
I like mine too. Even under heavy use it can easily double the battery charge. I love that it changes the connector to a more-compatible micro usb too. The only downside is it can take forever to recharge fully.
have i missed a BOC yet?
I don’t have an i-device so I"m mostly just curious, but with the case on can the iPhone sync via the micro-USB connection?
Or is it just chargeable that way, and you must remove the case to sync?
Bonus of having the Woot Off going on at work: convincing the guy sitting next to me that he needs a(n) [uNu iPhone Case] so the next item shows up faster.
I got one of these off amazon for almost double the price before they started wooting them. If you want a battery case, buy it. Can’t go wrong.
Yesterday’s was 2500mAh (milliAmp hour). This one is 1700mAh.
“mAh” is how much juice your battery can hold. To put that into perspective, an iPhone 4’s battery is 1420, 4S is 1432.
Surprisingly, it does. One day I connected it to my pc “to charge” and it fired up iTunes and started syncing.
Yes it can sync via the usb connection so you don’t have to take it off.